Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leafneck

BLOOM, the yellow bottle

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. 

I'm a coco grower using a Wilma system. 

Im currently half way through my first grow and all is going perfect. 

My first grow I used the canna range and on my second grow I used BLOOM the yellow bottle range. 

I felt that bloom gave me alot better results in terms of taste and thc, and yeild. But I also got alot of salt, coco and a slight muk like build up in my reservoir. 

Canna gave me alot tighter bud, a cracking yeild and my reservoir hardly had any build up just a little salt on the walls of the tub. 

There isn't much to read about about bloom on this forum so I'm just asking for people to give a little feed back on how they get on with BLOOM, and if they found any other range more benificial. 

I use this sceduale with the euro a & b. large.Screenshot_20190914_192204_com.google.android_apps_docs.jpg

Hi I used bloom , euro base with their seaweed and calmag , no other additives.. The euro base is good but I had to run very high feeds as per,instructions, nothing got burned or residues left .. Reason I stopped using bloom was the seaweed went off within eight weeks , which is a known issue but no one says ... I may go back to the euro base mix at some point . A friend also uses the grow and bloom with no additives and he runs a higher EC also , he has no residues after .. Are you using the complete bloom range ? You definitely don't need the full rang to grow nice cannabis especially if it goes off as fast as their seaweed lol .. My mate used ooze once , not mush noticeable difference tbh apart from he spent £100 

Edited by Arthur Mix

I use bloom roots, pricey but good stuff.  It doubles up as a good transplanting solution too, which is why I picked it up.  Not used anything else from them, you can't beat biobizz in dirt for me and I'll be trying growers ark next if I run coco again.

Yes im using the complete range, I've had no issues with over feeding or deficiencies. 

I've had no issues with any of the products going off, the sea weed (which you only use for veg I believe) mine is thick black stuff.. Not sure what you mean gone off, I've got a it left so I can check it later on to see if it's how it was since I bought it? 

I'm willing to give a different range a go as you don't know until you try. 

Canna was a pretty simple range to use so I may try that again. 

As for the ooze, im guessing it's the boost additive.. Which most nutrition ranges sell at a high price. £140+ I paid for the 2.5 litre lol but I believe it works. 

large.20190505_191812_compress89.jpglarge.20190505_191732_compress46.jpg

How much??????  Fuck that.

1 person likes this

I paid about £400 for all that, but Its lasted me 2 grows 

This is my first coco venture and it'll cost me just under £100 which I thought was fucking expensive, I don't use wilma though.  Predicting about 24-30 O's I reckon.  That's still shit when I compare it to the soil run I've got going next to it.  Start to finish nutes will be about £30, yielding 22-26 O's. 

What sort of yield are you expecting for that dollar?  You got a big run going on?

1 person likes this

I do a 8 plant set up, 200l reservoir. 18 litre pots, 3 x 600w hps. 

Around 50oz a run. 

Canna cost me around 250 a run when I buy their boost. 

I don't mind spending a little along as I'm rewarded for it 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Leafneck said:

I do a 8 plant set up, 200l reservoir. 18 litre pots, 3 x 600w hps. 

Around 50oz a run. 

Canna cost me around 250 a run when I buy their boost. 

I don't mind spending a little along as I'm rewarded for it 

I take it each cycle is longer than 3 months, are you vegging over 2 months, 2 months flowering?

@trichomehi 1 week germination, 4 weeks veg, 8-10 weeks flower that's including the 7-10 day flush. Obviously strain dependant flower time too

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Leafneck said:

@trichomehi 1 week germination, 4 weeks veg, 8-10 weeks flower that's including the 7-10 day flush. Obviously strain dependant flower time too

I was wondering about the 18lt pots, my cycles the same, but i use 11lt pots, i'm averaging about 40- 43 ozs 6 plants same lights...

1 person likes this

I'll be gutted if I don't hit 55 O's this run, mostly 1260w, upto 1575 for three weeks. I can't get a tune out of hps these days. 

2 people like this

Can be very strain dependant, food you use could have impact too. I cut bottom 3rd off plant in week 2 flower too so eliminates most the popcorn. 

I'm trying air pots next run. 

That's alot of hps power fatboy :hippy:

Cmh dude, two tents. 

@Leafneck not sure if you know , but the euro base aimed at two week veg growth , the other grow and bloom is for longer veg times ... Also pre has some tricantonol in if you not aware....