Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Top Shotta

Strange leaf colour ?

Hi guys, so heres a little back story of this plant...

I started researching months ago and buying equipment, I had around 60 "bagseeds" (Random seeds in bits of random weed that I picked out and stored in a zip lock bag for around 2 years.)

I picked 6 of the biggest looking seeds in the bag and decided to put them in coco(This was the only medium I had at the time and was just to see if they would germinate in this)
 all was fine a week later I had 5 seedlings 1 never made it
1 out of 5 was very small so I threw it out and was left with 4 which I had in a tent under a Viparspectra 300w

After research and advise I returned this cheap LED as I could still get my money back and invested in a Scope 220 from @Diyleduk

The plant was around 1 week old under the Viparspectra before I returned it then I had these plants living on a south facing window sill for 2-3 weeks

Once the Scope arrived I had it under that which was already approx this size.image0.jpg

It was started in coco and potted up into Biobizz Allmix when it was on the window sill

I have been practicing with some training techniques as I am a first time grower it has been nice to have an 'experimental' plant to play with as I can almost be as rough as I like with it to see how the plant reacts (FIM and LST)

This was the plant 1 week later, today I noticed the leaf was looking a bit stripy and funny and was wondering if this could be signs of MG deficiency (This plant is around 4 week old I believe) and looking back at the previous photo I can see that stripey effect starting
image0.jpg

3 days before this photo I fed the plant 0.25ml of Biobizz Grow and Vitalink Cal Mag in 500ml of water and it drank all of this

Today before I took this photo I fed the plant 0.25ml of Grow only (Plant took around 400ml before I had any run out then stopped as soon as I seen water)

Temps have been sitting around 23-25 in the day time with a high of 28 and the lowest it has been was 18.9 for a night which I sorted out and my lowest temp since has been 20.05 (lights off)

Lights have been around 22-24" from the top of plants and dimmed to around 110-140 Watt

Thanks guys sorry if I have missed anything please ask if I did!!

Edited by Top Shotta

i