Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bearukc

Cancer - Round 2

62 posts in this topic

The sleep equals healing brother.

Ive been giving my mum a good dose of RSO everyday now......it makes her a little foggy but the end results have been outstanding.

Best to make your own tho as I beleive a good heavy couch lock indica makes the best medicine as does quality starting product. (I only use top bud for the old dears meds)

Keep us posted fellow warrior :flex:

5 people like this

I saw the doctors again last week and they have confirmed it's cancer. It's more advanced that they first though and has spread to some lymph nodes. The treatment would be very aggressive and probably kill me. I've had chemo before and it nearly killed me after 3 doses so this time I've refused. This leaves me with 'symptom management' and trying to last as long as possible while maintaining some quality of life.

I stopped using the oil my mate made and can now use stuff I've made myself. I'm much happier knowing exactly how it was made. I trimmed a couple of 4ft Coffee Kush plants I'd bunged in the garden and I'll be using all the bud and trim for oil. Some growing friends are going to separate sugar leaf for me next time they're trimming. When I was making oil last year I managed to help 2 people with oil just from trim, no need to use good buds. It'll just take a while to get everyone on board.

2 people like this

@bearukc

sorry to hear this:no:

1 person likes this

sorry to hear this too Bear, I'v aso watchd family in the past refuse chemo & I'm afraid to say they didnt last long as the cancer they had was aggressive too.

1 person likes this

if you can, get your tolerance up mate and hit it hard, sorry for your situation dude :(  

could you get the fan leaf too? if so blend it and have some every day

all the best 

2 people like this

Really sorry to hear this @bearukc

Have you asked the quacks if there are any experimental trials you can sign up too?

If surgery/chemo are completely out of the question like, there might be other stuff being trialed you could take part in.

I see stuff being posted all the time lately and there new technologies being created that will soon make cancer a thing of the past (so they say)..

I don't wanna give false hope or owt but it gotta be worth at least asking?? 

Sending all the good vibes I can muster to you and yours.

Whatever happens we are all here for you man. Don't be a stranger eh..

Much love Dodge

3 people like this

i was watching this programme last week about people who were going in for chemo, one woman started to fast before her treatment even though the doctors advised against it, and she aid that the teatment didnt affect her a much as before when she was eating right up till the chemo therapy...

this is a short version of it

this is the actual vid i watched about it..  you are still a young person mid 60s isnt old these days, please read up about it and reconsider the chemo but this time around start fasting beforehand

Edited by dill786
1 person likes this

Just sending positive thoughts your way mate. You sound happy with your decisions and ultimately that’s all that matters :yinyang:

2 people like this

@bearukc  forgot to mention earlier mate, dont know if you've mentioned it or not but if its possible get down the Quacks & ask for Sativex or something similar,

I know you've got your own weed & oil but I'd prefer having the more the better :smokin: than not having enough.

2 people like this

@bearukc

Hang in there m8, get yourself on the max oil you can ( u don't need me to say this) , hope you can fight this fight and win, whatever i have read from you says you are a fighter, stay strong buddy , ill pray for you tonight

2 people like this

8 hours ago, bearukc said:

I saw the doctors again last week and they have confirmed it's cancer.

so sorry to hear that mate, sending you some positive vibes, wish I could help in some other way :yinyang:

3 people like this

So sorry to hear this Bear.I'm sure you have already started researching for yourself but in case you haven't come across these before check up on Papaya leaf tea,sweet potato extract,Essiac tea and black seed oil.Also aside from the obvious Jeff Ditchfield on facebook ,another group there that seem to give good advice and have many encouraging testimonials too is  'phoenix tears cannabis oil advice with corrie, janet and jenn ' . 

Keep fighting,you've already beaten this once and can again.

Stay strong in body and mind

Gumbo.

2 people like this

Thank you all for your kind and positive comments. It means a lot to me.

4 people like this

@bearukcI just read through this and I am sorry to hear it’s cancer, I am sending positive vibes your way, keep on fighting it dude.

1 person likes this

I too am really sorry Bear, I'm lost for words :(

2 people like this