Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stonederer

Amnesia, day 68, no trichomes, no smell...

18 posts in this topic

Hey all

Got this Auto Amnesia from Seedsman. Nearly at 10 weeks from pop but it has no trichomes and no smell. 

Seems no definitive reason for this to happen. All other strains before and at same time, as usual, grow nice dense, sparkly, stinky bud.

Any knowledge? Much appreciated...

Pics to follow.

1 person likes this

large.Optimized-20190914_115032_2.jpg

3 people like this

Presumably its a longer flowering pheno, hopefully it'll be absolute fire when it's finished.:yinyang:

3 people like this

Yeah thats got a while left yet probs go at least 14weeks to fully mature .... it looks like the type of strain/bud structure that chucks the majority of trichs out near finish wen swells/matures :yinyang:

2 people like this

Beautiful looking plant, as others say its just a late finisher.

I've had plants which only show up trichomes late into flowering so don't panic and just plan on harvesting later than you thought.

Later they finish the more sophisticated the high.

That's if you class sophistication as dribbling on a TV binge surrounded by KitKat wrappers :)

Good luck and maybe start off the next plant now.

10 people like this

Thanks people. I have no rush for it to finish so I hope it will be worth the wait!

There is a critical orange punch from DP next to it, around 5 weeks in and flowering right now. 

Today I just sunk 3 more... Pakistani Chitral Kush, blue and speed bud. Looking for that perpetual conveyor belt! 

I really should do another journal but I'm just too busy\lazy!

Cheers guys

1 person likes this

Fuck it, I've started a diary...

2 people like this

large.Optimized-20190923_121817_2.jpg

Day 75, yellowing leaves, orange pistils, slight foxtailing.....still no trichs at all...no smell and no real swelling of the bud. 

I think I'm just gonna chuck this one out, what are the chances it's gonna produce in the next few weeks??

1 person likes this

I can't answer for definite but I find it odd there's no smell, my auto's are less than 3 weeks old and it stinks in the room lol proper hits you when i open the door in the morning.

I suppose there isn't any harm in leaving it be, it could be a late bloomer as others have said but I'd of expected it to be showing some signs of trichomes by now and should be a rather pungent smell too, especially with the leaves going yellow.

1 person likes this

I've had that with an auto lemon from seedsman. One plant so bad I just composted it. I have the other in a jar but can't see it ever getting consumed.

No wonder they were giving them away for free.

1 person likes this

What's the harm in just leaving it to finish up?

Looks like it's got 4 weeks left in it.

Trichome coverage ain't the be all and end all...

I've had bud called red  beard that I wouldn't  have had it given by looks,no visible trichomes...But the smoke...Oh my!

2 people like this

I hear what your saying stu but like mystic says, I have an auto critical orange punch next to it that is about 5 weeks and it stinks and is already glistening with trichs. The amnesia has absolutely zero trichs, even with loupe and no smell.. could be a dodgy pheno. Oh yeah and abs... It's amnesia from seed stockers, not Seedsman as I mistakenly stated in the original post!

I'll decide over next few days what to do.

.cheers guys

Just looks like a 16+week flowering pheno 

Hows she doin @Stonederer or did she bite the bullet?

I gave it another 10 days or so @BeardedBeardiae, but it wasn't progressing at all. So I chopped it, dried it and jarred it, if I ever hit that desperate stage that I need to smoke hay, I will dig it out! Cheers.