Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JollyRoger

Please help - rust and no fan leaves

My friend is on his 2nd grow. First one was poor yield. Both grows having same issues. Weeks 1-6 after popping seeds the fan leaves get like a yellow rust spots on them (2nd grow this started before they were flicked) . Seems to start on leaf veins.

Also his plants don’t look right to me. Almost no fan leaves left. Not bushy at all. And stalk is very skinny

Growing in verve soil with plant magic nutes & led bulbs. Temps around 20-30. 

Seeds are white widow x big bud. 

Pics will follow. Think they are both in week  4-5 of flowering. Also noticed his leaves are twisting and curling today. Maybe a little warm in there today?

Any help appreciated. 

Edited by JollyRoger

large.2E931D78-8038-4A0C-B4E2-9ECF8601A64A.jpeg

large.873A1B33-85AB-40E5-B60D-C4D2BD7B1538.jpeglarge.95F4A7D1-BE0F-465A-AEED-80DF8D45A7D1.jpeglarge.28FB7B62-6D25-4F43-ACBB-6C80036C131A.jpeglarge.00E2F7DF-2085-4D43-A275-128EE3BEA2B3.jpeg

Edited by JollyRoger

Yellow spots normally means a calcium def which can be bought on by a few different things mainly a bad environment

The pot looks too big from the pics and I hope that isn't foil on the walls and is proper mylar

Owd

1 person likes this

Did your mate pot up in stages or did she\he go straight for that big pot? I suspect your roots aren't very strong. As owd says, the pot is too big (for a plant that size).

I admire your mate for trying but I expect it'd be cheaper to buy dealer weed (not trying to be funny).

Yes silver foil on the walls with insulation behind that. 

I believe they went through 1-2 pot sizes previously.  These were all grown from seeds. 

what’s the best pot sizes and times to re pot?