Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amo

Amo’s PnC pot shot at OGKZ pot...

226 posts in this topic

Hey all you nice friendly crazy mad PnC’r ppl, I’m starting this diary now as my OGKZ popped it’s head above ground yesterday, (like other’s have been saying it need’d a lil help off with it’s shell) so we are at seedling day 2 today, in lil starter pot at min...

I have to start this diary off picture-less as I only got a camera order’d yesterday, but want’d to start this off same time as my seedling has started, pic’s an plenty off them to follow soon as possible...

So I guess I can start off by giving a lil grow set-up info for my lil girl...

Will be grown under @diyleduk quantum board’s start to finish, veg’d under a 65w 3k starter qb, an flower’d under 360w qb running at abt 300w + 50w off deep red strip...

Medium will be H&G light mix with add’d worm humus an fish blood an bone, an later on top dress’d with bat guano, nute’s will be the H&G soil range run at 50% strength, but will be supplementing this with eco-thrive microbe tea, an my secret weapon:badass: kindly sponsor’d by @diyleduk Tribus...

Planning on topping at 5th node an removing the bottom 2 node’s an trying to bring up 4 small main’s, that’s the plan but we will see how it play’s out lol 

Not much more to say for now really, other than seedling day one was the 9th, so it’s started now, here come’s the madness  :gossip:

Will be up an running pic’s soon as...

Good PnC luck to all...

Edited by Amo
12 people like this

Good to see you getting going with the challenge Dude - setup and plan sounds solid.. Look forward to seeing the pics when the camera arrives :) 

6 people like this

40 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

setup and plan sounds solid..

Cheer’s man, as you know I’m pretty new to growing, abt a year now, it’s cool to hear good comment on set-up an plan’s, an if you see or notice anything I’m doing wrong, please correct me as I go, will prob need it lol 

An cheer’s for dropping in, pic’s will follow soon as m8....

Oh an I thought I had mentioned in original post, but a Big Thank You to @HSO-Mark for letting a newbie enter this cool as comp, an supplying the OGKZ’s....:notworthy:

Edited by Amo
7 people like this

Good luck Amo. Great to hear you have started now. LED array sounds big and powerful. I am keen to hear and learn more about your organic feeding regime as I am trying to get in touch with my tree hugging side more so in later life. 

giphy.gif

8 people like this

7 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I am keen to hear and learn more about your organic feeding regime as I am trying to get in touch with my tree hugging side more so in later life. 

Hey m8, I’m only just getting into this a lil more now myself, I’m gonna be trying a few new to me method’s this PnC run, an on my main plant, I will be using my normal nute’s weak an supplementing them with as much organic’s as I can or know (any pointer’s welcome) 

Hopefully slowly over a couple of grow’s I can filter out my nute’s an add in more organic’s, as I learn as I go... 

Just trying to put to use what I’ve been learning abt here on uk420...

There will be mistake’s too lol 

Cheer’s for dropping in dude...

5 people like this

Alright there @Amo

Sounds like you have a solid start mate I’ll look forward to seeing your noodle contender once you get your photo stuff sorted, oh and good luck mate.

All Hail the Prince’s :notworthy:

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

seeing your noodle contender once you get your photo stuff sorted,

Hey m8, thank’s for dropping in an liking thing’s so far, only 4 day’s in so far though, but with a lil help I hope to make the finish line... (I’m fancying the after party lol )

I just got a camera yesterday an needa go get a memory card for it today, so hopefully a few fuzzy pic’s tonight or tomorrow, as I yet to use it...

Cheer’s dude...

4 people like this

welcome ...

Say "Yes" To Crowley

5 people like this

@Amo welcome aboard the good ship noodle my friend.

Sounds like you gotta plan and that's always a good start,just depends if it's a sensible plan and compared to mine it sounds it.

As for the camera,dont you have a reasonable smart phone?

I've never used a camera in my times here and elsewhere. Tried a camera but transferring,compressing,editing,uploading etc can get a bit laborious on a lappy or pc 

On a phone all of its at your finger tips you just need a few apps. I also picked up a charity shop tripod I adapted to take my phone and does a good job when I use it.

Best of luck for the competition and if you ever need any over complicated solutions to simple problems you know where to come lol

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
4 people like this

33 minutes ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

if you ever need any over complicated solutions to simple problems you know where to come

lol had a wee chuckle at this one m8...

Yea I know phone would be handier, just I don’t like using it for pic’s for here, just feels a lil more secure using camera an laptop... (just in my own head, but that’s what matters I guess, peace off mind) 

Cheer’s for dropping in an good luck’n my PnC....

3 people like this

just seeing if this works, pic upload....

large_ogkz.giflarge.ogkz1.gif

large.ogkz2.gif

well that worked ok i think....

this is my lil ogkz at 5 seedling days old, i will give it another 9days in this small pot to fully build its roots, an then transfer into pot noodle pot, prob for another 2-3 weeks an then into the flowering stage....

Edited by Amo
11 people like this

Nice. Good to see you've pooped ya noodle :toot:

Best of luck with the grow mate, sounds like a solid plan 

5 people like this

Good luck man. Will be interesting to see if these growing methods can work in such a small pot. I'd have a stash of salts ready for emergencies i think haha! Just keep her little and should go fine. I'll keep an eye on this now I've spotted it. 

6 people like this

Cheer’s @zabz for dropping in with the luck, an yea my first time noodle popping, hoping my plan comes together...

Hey @Sargares dude, I have no idea if my method’s will work in small pot’s, I’ve never even started in pot’s this small before lol 

I have some Epsom salt’s, do you think it will be needing more salt’s because it’s in small pot for the duration ?

Cool if you can take the odd look in here to help my novice way’s...

Cheer’s for the luck m8...

4 people like this

Looks better than mine and I been growing a decade bro.... One to watch I reckon, this guy is covert lollollol 

5 people like this