Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

leaves going yellow and dying

27 posts in this topic

what is the "K"   my blackberry fox tailed but i didnt have the bud boosters then.  and il try lol its just easy to go down the rabbit hole of getting EVERYTHING lol 

oh there is ZERO resin on that plant it has no resin. is that normal? 

20 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

2 ml per liter of tomato feed just to add a small amount of nitrogen 

:lookaround:  

20 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

the other plants im using them on havnt had any issue at all just this one. 

4 ml for the micro and bloom per litre

bud candy is 2ml per litre 

resinator 1ml per litre 

big bud 1 ml per litre

the tom feed its about 1 ml per litre 

You've added 12 or 13ml per litre of nutes and boosters to an auto and are asking why your plant's fucked? lol  

2 people like this

40 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

oh there is ZERO resin on that plant it has no resin. is that normal? 

No. Lack of  trichomes  is usually due to a shoddy environment and/or a ridiculous feeding regime. :)  

1 person likes this

its got tricombes lots of them. it just isnt producing any sticky liquid 

nL5n7iO.jpg

and it not a shoddy enviroment really its a grow tent with lights and a heater and 2 fans and an extractor :) also the other plants didnt do it just this one. 

also on a side note one of my chillis randomly died. with no warning as it was fruiting :O im guessing that though was cos they came in from the cold into the warm grow room and the shock killed it 

oh and the CBD compassion lime while only tiny and i mean tiny 7 grams off it if im lucky was so sticky its been 7 days and still not dry lol 

ive treated it exactly the same as the other 2 autos and had no issues with that at all 

and i add about 2 ml of tomato feed for every 6 litres of water #

my chillies tomatos aubergenes hops and cucamelons get 

4 mls of the an grow per liter

4 mils of the micro per litre

6 mls per litre of tomato feed

1ml per litre of silicon

2 mls per litre of voodoo juice

and a few drops of house plant feed 

the best tomato crop ive ever had, and an ok chilli crop, but my hops hasnt produced much this year, tiny little cones but thats the weather i think. as ists killed off the bottom half of the plant with wind damage and frost damage 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

1 hour ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

its got tricombes lots of them. it just isnt producing any sticky liquid 

:russian:    

On 9/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, Saddam said:

:russian:    

after al that i moved it away from the light and after a day it was sticky! 

You couldn't pay me enough to smoke that bud after all those nutrients have been chucked at it, I'm sorry bud.

Your killing your plants with kindness and giving them about 3x the amount of nutrients a healthy plant would take. 

Your pests are also helping you kill your plants. 

Really dude, keep the feed basic and you wil have much happier plants.

Also when you say your environment isn't shoddy but from previous posts of yours you don't paint a picture of what I call a good environment. 

When  you can do a whole grow with a min temp or 24 and a max temp of 27 for the full duration is when I say I've got a good environment.

Your in a shed and it's been close to freezing at night where you live this week. This isn't the problem here although it will contribute. There are a host of problems you need to address going forward mate of you want to get to harvest. 

I don't mean to sound harsh dude but your torturing you plants and it's painful to read. 

Bin all that shit mate (nutrient) or save it and just use grow and bloom till you have a faint idea what your doing and aren't tempted to add enough fees to choke an elephant.

Read some diaries too. Will help you see what the crack is rather than just ploughing on and chucking stuff at it. Seeing what healthy plants look like as a baseline will help you see tiny changes and rectify it...........You would have seen the start of this a couple of weeks ago or more if you knew what to look for.

I'll try and help as much as I can dude if you put a diary up. 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
4 people like this

This any good ? :oldtoker:

large.5d50fb03be7ae_leafdeficiencies2.jpg