Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Plot 2 far

Geurilla oil

Anyone done any descent extractions from there outdoor crop. Took quite a lot of plants early before the mold set in properly and intend on making oil or something with it as I'm not at a total loss. Made some qwiso with it and it's quite potent but the consistency is like a thick dark tar. I've heard people say about making shatter with it but not too sure how this would be achieved ( if possible at all I think you have to use bho). 

Apologies for this maybe being in the wrong section but asked the same question in the hash and oil thread and had 75 views and not one helpful stoner with an answer. Think them boys smoke too much sat on the sofa whilst growing in there mums loft or something. Unlike the helpful outthere ggers. 

3 people like this

I too am open ears my mind so far would say bubble hash then press the hash between baking paper with a device (hair straighteners) but that just a very rough idea so any fine details are hazy as I've not done it before .

I Just make pikey bubble hash using a bucket ,jug,sieve, tights,and a big glass roasting dish for when it settles and a coffee filter paper.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Plot 2 far said:

Anyone done any descent extractions from there outdoor crop. Took quite a lot of plants early before the mold set in properly and intend on making oil or something with it as I'm not at a total loss. Made some qwiso with it and it's quite potent but the consistency is like a thick dark tar. I've heard people say about making shatter with it but not too sure how this would be achieved ( if possible at all I think you have to use bho). 

Apologies for this maybe being in the wrong section but asked the same question in the hash and oil thread and had 75 views and not one helpful stoner with an answer. Think them boys smoke too much sat on the sofa whilst growing in there mums loft or something. Unlike the helpful outthere ggers. 

I have actually mate. I did post a couple of pics but ill put them up here. I made some bho but got fed up with having to apply it to a spliff with a knife. It was all quite messy and there was a fair bit of wastage. I read about whisking air into it as you are purging the last bits of butane out. It creates wax/crumble. Its a lot easier to handle and looks lush..

The oil..Screenshot-2019-08-16-00-35-40.pngand a couple pics of some wax/crumble..Screenshot-2019-08-31-09-58-38.pngScreenshot-2019-08-28-15-43-20.pngi used to have a bubble set up with 3 bags and the mini washing machine but over the years ive list bits. All i have left now is the blue bag so thats what i use as my filter. I get an empty butane can, cut the bottom off, remove the nozzle (by banging it through) so you are left with a bottomless can with a small hole in the top. Fill the can with bud/trim and fasten your filter over the bottom. Take one of the adaptors from the inside of the lid and put it in the small hole on top so you can inject a fresh can in the top and voila! Put a pirex dish underneath and pump. I usually do 2 runs per load of bud. Leave it to evaporate and when its basically done, put it in a hot water bath, or i just gently heat it over the stove and pop all the bubbles. Theres other methods that get better results involving thurmos flasks and freezers but i live ina caravan so my freezer is tiny. 

Peace

Also the wax holds the flavour quite well. I made some out of some dfg i cut off and it smells mildly lemony. Peng!

Edited by ocb
7 people like this

5 hours ago, ocb said:

I have actually mate. I did post a couple of pics but ill put them up here. I made some bho but got fed up with having to apply it to a spliff with a knife. It was all quite messy and there was a fair bit of wastage. I read about whisking air into it as you are purging the last bits of butane out. It creates wax/crumble. Its a lot easier to handle and looks lush..

The oil..Screenshot-2019-08-16-00-35-40.pngand a couple pics of some wax/crumble..Screenshot-2019-08-31-09-58-38.pngScreenshot-2019-08-28-15-43-20.pngi used to have a bubble set up with 3 bags and the mini washing machine but over the years ive list bits. All i have left now is the blue bag so thats what i use as my filter. I get an empty butane can, cut the bottom off, remove the nozzle (by banging it through) so you are left with a bottomless can with a small hole in the top. Fill the can with bud/trim and fasten your filter over the bottom. Take one of the adaptors from the inside of the lid and put it in the small hole on top so you can inject a fresh can in the top and voila! Put a pirex dish underneath and pump. I usually do 2 runs per load of bud. Leave it to evaporate and when its basically done, put it in a hot water bath, or i just gently heat it over the stove and pop all the bubbles. Theres other methods that get better results involving thurmos flasks and freezers but i live ina caravan so my freezer is tiny. 

Peace

Also the wax holds the flavour quite well. I made some out of some dfg i cut off and it smells mildly lemony. Peng!

What do you do to add the bubbles to make it into crumble I'm stealing your idea about re using a butane tin ...why the fuck did I not think of it lol .class

2 people like this

38 minutes ago, B-real said:

What do you do to add the bubbles to make it into crumble I'm stealing your idea about re using a butane tin ...why the fuck did I not think of it lol .class

lol no worries. It wasnt my idea tbf. Someone showed me years ago. Works a treat tho. I would wrap a tea towel around it too cos it gets fookin cold!

To get the wax/crumble, when gently heating over the stove to evaporate the last bits of butane, pop the bubbles that appear and then whisk it by dragging a blade through it quickly in circular motions as it cools. It will go a milky yellow colour instead of clear. Scrape it together with a blade whilst its still warm and scrape it onto a plate. Leave it to dry for 2-3 days. Then flip it over and leave it another day to make sure theres no residue on the bottom. Done

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, ocb said:

lol no worries. It wasnt my idea tbf. Someone showed me years ago. Works a treat tho. I would wrap a tea towel around it too cos it gets fookin cold!

To get the wax/crumble, when gently heating over the stove to evaporate the last bits of butane, pop the bubbles that appear and then whisk it by dragging a blade through it quickly in circular motions as it cools. It will go a milky yellow colour instead of clear. Scrape it together with a blade whilst its still warm and scrape it onto a plate. Leave it to dry for 2-3 days. Then flip it over and leave it another day to make sure theres no residue on the bottom. Done

Yea boi that's what I'm trying next. Do u use fresh fozen trim or any trim been dry then frozen or defrosted . For best results

1 person likes this

Have you guys heard of Dexso (DME Dimethyl Ether Gas)? Much cleaner than butane trust me, a bit expensive but maaannn the flavor you preseve in you oils is amazing, i won't go back to butane, you can use it in the same fasion as butane. but that DME gives you more oil aswell as 10x more flavour, so clean. Check eBay and youtube for more info on the stuff, its the best way  in my opinion. Peace:bong:

1 person likes this

So there’s no way of doing it with iso oil then? Don’t suppose you’ve ever made bho using wet trim/ bud ? Suits me a lot better if it’s wet and using iso you can. 

I have found that I prefer bho, give it a good purge and your golden,just like the bho.

Using iso it wants more heat which usually results in what I call Black Death, which is the black oil your left with once the iso have been evaporated, lethal stuff, maybe the filtering, who knows. 

Iso for eating bho for smoking, that’s what I do.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

1 person likes this

@B-real @Plot 2 far i dry it out cos my freezer is the size of a 6pack of coke but you can use frozen trim in a different meathod.. research the thermos flask method. In a nutshell you drill 2 holes in the top of the flask. One to pump, one to vent. Freeze flask, put frozen bud in, lid on, pump full of cold butane (freeze tins) allowing excess pressure to vent through the second hole. Once full, leave upright in the freezer for a while (cant remember how long) then pour into pirex dish, through a filter i would imagine. And allow to evaporate. Its long but i think you get a better yuild. Having never done it tho i cant vouch for it. But as far as im aware that is the only way to use fresh trim without ending up with a chlorophyll mess. Bubble hash? Tbh id rather have bubble hash over bho. Its just a long, cold and messy process, but bubble hash is beautiful 

Edited by ocb

@Plot 2 far heres a link to the info i read on the thermos flask method. He goes on to talk about turning it into shatter too i think. Im not sure what the rules are regarding posting links to other forums/websites so sorry mods if ive broken a rule..

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/bho-thermos-tek.13226/

Good luck and please post any results here cos id be interested to have a gander.

Peace

On 10/09/2019 at 2:29 PM, ocb said:

@Plot 2 far heres a link to the info i read on the thermos flask method. He goes on to talk about turning it into shatter too i think. Im not sure what the rules are regarding posting links to other forums/websites so sorry mods if ive broken a rule..

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/bho-thermos-tek.13226/

Good luck and please post any results here cos id be interested to have a gander.

Peace

Smashed it. This method worked a treat. Thought after leaving it soaking for 2 hrs there wouldn't have been much butane left but it was all there. Also thought after leaving it soaking for so long it would have made the oil really dark but not at all. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Plot 2 far said:

Smashed it. This method worked a treat. Thought after leaving it soaking for 2 hrs there wouldn't have been much butane left but it was all there. Also thought after leaving it soaking for so long it would have made the oil really dark but not at all. 

Can you put some pics up pls

Some Dfg from last year and made from trim. overpowering ginger spice flavour with a stimulating high :yep:large.5c2552a61e427_DSC00010(5).JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
7 people like this

Didn't take any pics to be honest mate. Only done a bit of a dummy run to test the method. Will get some on here when I do it properly. 

1 person likes this