Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tokenroll

Tokes Multi Strain Grow

31 posts in this topic

So here we go I have selected a few Sweet Seeds Strains to grow out in plain coco. 

I will pop 2 X seeds of the following:-

Sweet Seeds - Black Jack / Feminized
Sweet Seeds - San Fernando Lemon Kush / Feminized
Sweet Seeds - Do - Sweet - Dos / Feminized

Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil / Auto (11L Airpot) ( I am growing this plant for the simple reason I want to photograph it)

The auto will spend it's life growing in my veg cab under 150 watts of Version 1 2 X Quantum Boards.
The feminized seeds will be a long veg as I have at least 4 months before the flowering cab will be free.

For now just a photo of the line up and a photo of the pirzes from the grow competition.

I will be taking notes and photos on a weekly basis. Once we have some action I will post a few details and after that the diary will be updated once a month with any relevant info and plenty of images.

Toke…

large.5d66fffa24921_Solo2uk420.jpg

large.5d67de50376a1_SweetSeedsMultiStrainGrowOpeningImage.jpg

8 people like this

Hey m8, this will be a cool mixed strain grow, black jack an San Fernando lemon kush will be good to hear ur thought’s on em, Do Sweet Dos just tongue twister’s the hell outta me saying it lol 

Are you going for a 4 :shock: month veg, :notworthy:

Ps; after you told me abt the Nikon d5000 an up range, which is deffo better than the d3000 an up range, I decided to go for the d5200 with 24k pixel’s, I’ll link ya before purchase as you said...

Cheer’s an good luck dude...:pimp:

3 people like this

and most of my images are taken on the d300 12 megapixels lol. 

3 people like this

:ohmygod:Really !?! Just by the quality off ur pic’s, an you into photography some, I assumed it was more pixels than that, just me knowing nothing abt camera’s really...

Just show’s ur skill’s a lil more then...:notworthy:

3 people like this

Cheers mate!

Wow, that's a great start and the photo with the trophies and prizes looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing :yep:

Let's see what you get now. Thanks for sharing one more experience with us here ;)

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

2 people like this

On 29/08/2019 at 3:43 PM, tokenroll said:

Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil / Auto (11L Airpot) ( I am growing this plant for the simple reason I want to photograph it)

I’m considering getting this strain, it has good stats on the data sheet, an it’s colour is amazing...

Why you say only growing it for pic’s, do you think it’s not a great smoke, or am I just reading it wrong ?

cheer’s m8...

3 people like this

@Amo im sure it will be a nice smoke and it will be smoked, but yeah I just want to photograph some of these red family plants and the veg lights run 24/7 anyway so may as well.

All seeds I planted are just breaking the surface of the coco now, so 100% germination rate. Will put some images up during the week.

4 people like this

Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil - Auto Flowering

Growing in 11 litre Air Pots filled with coco.

Feeding PH6.0 Background Tap water EC 0.4

2 Seeds Planted 100% Germination

large.5d6d3a8767b38_SweetSeeds-PlantADarkDevilAuto.jpg

large.5d6d3a89d5ff9_SweetSeeds-PlantBDarkDevilAuto.jpg

6 people like this

always stunned by your pictures toke ..you make it look like a pro catalogue ..and them trophies ..lurvaly stuff .

do sweet dos is a doddle so far for me ..hope they pan out the same for you chap .

2 people like this

@vince noir rock n roll star glad you have dropped in as I may well need some help along the way with these being the first auto plants that I have grown if memory serves me right. Should get interesting over then next 8 weeks or so. Glad your liking my images, it really is a pleasure to share them in my diaries as other than the family no one else gets to see them. The Do-Sweet-Dos lineage certainly sounds good and im looking forward to harvesting these.

Cheers Toke...

3 people like this

Little update on the photoperiod strains.

All plants have been potted up into 2 litre tall pots of straight coco. They are being fed GHE Grow at EC 1.1 background EC 0.4. Lights are set at 180 watts and about 18 inches above. No dramas with any of the seeds it's been 100%. 

Nothing more to add so will update these again at the end of the month with new images and details as explained in my first post.

Take care all.

Toke...

large.5d77abc9eafc2_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-PlantB10-09-2019.jpg

large.5d77abc78252f_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-PlantA10-09-2019.jpg

large.5d77a4c86fd49_SweetSeeds-SanFernandoLemonKush-PlantAPlantB10-09-2019.jpg

large.5d778e8b2a53d_SweetSeeds-Do-Sweet-Dos-PlantAB10-09-2019.jpg

large._DSC4508.jpg

4 people like this

Really liking that last multi level pic :yep:

Cool as....

2 people like this

Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil Auto 

large.5d77ce9bc5894_SweetSeeds-DarkDevilAuto-PlantB10-09-2019.jpg

large.5d77ce99373f3_SweetSeeds-DarkDevilAuto-PlantA10-09-2019.jpg

6 people like this

Sweet Seeds - Black Jack - Update

Both plants have been potted up from the 2L pots to 5L Coco / Perlite Mix with some root stim powder and watered in at EC 1.2 (EC 0.4 Background) PH5.8. They have also been topped once so far.

Plants are in the veg space under 200 watts of Quantum Boards. Temp 28c. 

That's all for these two till next update.

Toke...

large.5d80ed33608a8_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-PlantA2ndPotUp.jpg

large.5d80ed38541b7_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-PlantARootsBeforePottingUp.jpg

large.5d80ed35dc647_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-PlantAAndBPottedUpTo5LAndTopped.jpg

5 people like this

I like your photos! Clear and well presented photos. :wub:

And the plants... Looking very healthy. :lucky:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

2 people like this