Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ArtyMorty420

Milk spray any good for powdery mildew?

Hi UK420,

Does anyone have experience with powdery mildew? And, how best to deal with it. Am 4 weeks from finish but it seems to be taking hold on a couple of strains, Glueberry & Candy Fruit. Have read milk spray is good, anyone used this method?

Some photos at the end of this post .

Thanks in advance.

All the best

Arty

I used a 50/50 mix of milk and water on my comfrey as it had developed PM. Seems to be doing the job so far.

@ArtyMorty420

Edited by Kipper420

Ive just tried this. I mixed it 1 part milk 3 parts water just to see what happened. Had a Casey Jones mother that had PM pretty bad. Ended up killing the mother but I saw a few spots developing on some of my other clones. I sprayed while the lights were on. After I did it I wondered if this was a good or not. We will see. When the leaves dried, they looked more greener and shinier & had a real smooth texture to them.