Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chocolatecookies

problems (biobizz)

17 posts in this topic

Hi guys back again with more headaches:wallbash:switched from plant magic to biobizz nutes for this grow everything going great until week 4 flower,soil grow pm soil feeding 2ml fishmix 3ml bloom per litre.can anyone tell me is this a simple case of up the feed (4ml bloom)problem always gets worse on big fan leaves

1 person likes this

large.rsz_1img_20190822_131451.jpglarge.rsz_img_20190822_133413_burst001_cover.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Depends, what's the problem?

beat me lol well you have burnt tips so not sure what's happening, I wouldn't up it anymore.

Edited by ratdog
2 people like this

You need to use Grow instead of Fish Mix in flower mate. I was using it at 3ml per L at that stage alongside bloom as you are doing now.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Exhale said:

You need to use Grow instead of Fish Mix in flower mate. I was using it at 3ml per L at that stage alongside bloom as you are doing now.

This isn't a definite mate, I never use grow and don't get issues like this.

4 people like this

thanks for the fast reply,burn tips only on affected leaves after yellowing starts.have been told i can use fishmix all the way through flower?do you think grow will help?

1 person likes this

@ratdog Can you clarify what you mean by "I never use grow".

@chocolatecookies says he is using biobizz feeds which state you should only use fish mix in veg instead of grow but when you go into flowering you use Grow along with Bloom as it makes up the correct ratio as bloom has very little N.

1 person likes this

thanks exhale im sure i read a post on this forum saying fishmix can be used in flowering instead of grow,just dont mix the grow and fishmix together just stick to 1 or the other?maybe i got it wrong not the first time:wallbash:

1 person likes this

@chocolatecookies there's loads of great information but some of it is outdated, formulas change etc so I always make sure to check the manufacturers website. 

I had a similar problem to yours but earlier in flower where I wasn't feeding enough, that initial stretch when you flip to 12/12 needs quite a bit of feeding as that's a lot of energy used making the plant bigger.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Can you clarify what you mean by "I never use grow".

I use fishmix

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@ratdog cheers I'm on edibles and the vape today and reading that I was like "naaaaaah you gotta use something with some N in as Bloom has none pretty much!"

Fucked. :rofl:

Edited by Exhale
Drooling mess.
3 people like this

Just now, Exhale said:

@ratdog cheers I'm on edibles and the vape today and reading that I was like "naaaaaah you gotta use something with some N in as Bloom has none pretty much!"

The reason I say it is that the makers say you need grow instead of fishmix in flower, I don't agree, just another sales pitch imho

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is a post from a diff site that has an email reply from Biobizz regarding their product range from a couple of years ago but still the same - 

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/biobizz-nutrients-answers-from-biobizz.78899/

Personally as Grow and Fish are from two totally different sources Ive always used both together. If I want 2.5ml per litre I do 1.25ml of both so I don't over do it but am giving as broad a spread of goodies to the micro herd as possible. 

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@ratdog Yeah I watched that video a while back and it was obvious to me that dude is trying to get you to buy two bottles as it’s more profit for them. Fishmix all the way is fine.

Edited by Smokebelch
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Also I used to get problems like the ones the OP is having from about week 4 onwards. It took me a long time to work it out but it was lockout caused by too much phosphorus. 

Since I lowered the amount of Bloom to 2ml all the way through flower my plants have been green and healthy to the end and the flowers now fatten right up in the last 2 weeks.

@chocolatecookies It may be worth you cutting the Bloom back to 2ml and see if that makes a difference, If you are following the Biobizz feed guides you will end up giving something like 4 or 5ml of Bloom at the end which is way too much in my opinion. 

Edited by Smokebelch
4 people like this