Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jammo85

How bad are these clones??

72 posts in this topic

My mate said clones are the way forward and not to waste my time on seeds, said leave it to him he would get me some

he turned up with 7, 2 looked dead straight off

sorry ive uploaded in wrong order

Here’s what they are now after I’ve had them for 2 days

large.F63773FB-5292-497E-8C33-B32921FDC8EB.jpeg

Here’s what they were like when I had them 48 hours ago.......

large.DCCE16A7-C0D3-45F1-9604-4978EC1128C3.jpeg

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Jammo85 said:

My mate said clones are the way forward and not to waste my time on seeds, said leave it to him he would get me some

I'm afraid your clones look well dodgy to me.  They don't look like they have even rooted properly.  Such a shame we can't communicate freely.  Just recently I had a lot of really healthy clones that were about a foot tall that were surplus to requirements.  I didn't know what to do with them.  I would have loved to have given them to someone like you that needed them.  Your friend is right in that clones will definitely speed things up for you, as long as the clones are good to start with. - May they rest in peace!  :g:

Edited by Lancaster8
1 person likes this

clones are the way forward...but only really when you supply yourself.  Taking cuts from mates is the best way to invite a nice infastation of mites into your grow.

Your mate has broght you some sorry ass lookng clones btw, I'd be shamed to hand them over lol   Once you watered them well, maintain a wet / dry cycle and pop them under a decent low wattage light, ideally a T5 and they should perk up in a couple of days.

9 people like this

You need new mates lol 

20 people like this

Thanks lads, I thought as much!! 

Yes stummer I bloody do mate!!! Any of you move to Swansea and want to help a newbie feel free to help away lol. 

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Lancaster8 said:

Such a shame we can't communicate freely.

you have freedom of speech to say pretty much anything you'd want to on here...what else would you need to give advise?

6 minutes ago, Lancaster8 said:

Just recently I had a lot of really healthy clones that were about a foot tall that were surplus to requirements.  I didn't know what to do with them.  I would have loved to have given them to someone like you that needed them

Every single grower in the country has suplus of cuts, if you really don't know what to do with yours - they go in the bin mate, easy solution :) I have two batches of cuts in my tent right now which will end up in the bin - putting posts up like this one just encourages people to try and start trading cuts offsite.  It's bad practice and shouldn't be done, the rules we have in place are there for a reason, keep that shit to insta.

6 people like this

2 hours ago, unity said:

It's bad practice and shouldn't be done,

although pretty much the whole world does it......including many members; newbies, long time members and even "Erol" types.....:bag:

6 people like this

2 hours ago, unity said:

you have freedom of speech to say pretty much anything you'd want to on here...what else would you need to give advise?

Every single grower in the country has suplus of cuts, if you really don't know what to do with yours - they go in the bin mate, easy solution :) I have two batches of cuts in my tent right now which will end up in the bin - putting posts up like this one just encourages people to try and start trading cuts offsite.  It's bad practice and shouldn't be done, the rules we have in place are there for a reason, keep that shit to insta.

No offence is intended to anyone or the rules of the site.  I was just voicing my thoughts from the angle of always liking to help people.  I have never ever sold anything and don't intend to. 

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Jammo85 said:

Thanks lads, I thought as much!! 

Yes stummer I bloody do mate!!! Any of you move to Swansea and want to help a newbie feel free to help away lol. 

Best advice I can give mate is do your homework and fork out on some good genetics. Select the best and keep it around as a mum. I recently thought I was growing zkittlez and it turned out not to be lol . The fella who sold my mate the cuts had recently some him some zkittlez. Was a proper lovely smoke so much so that I was willing to wait a few weeks with the tent empty for these cuts. My mate bought a large amount though and I think the bloke didn't wanna see a few hundred quid walk away. Greedy fucker lol . Is only way you can be truly sure what your getting mate. Tbh if your mates happy to give cuts looking that bad. I wouldn't expect him to be able to pick out something good. I think it's nice of him all the same to fetch you some around and shows his a decent bloke.

4 people like this

2 hours ago, unity said:

Every single grower in the country has suplus of cuts

no they don't lol

4 people like this

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

no they don't lol

bows to sir's pickyness :hippy:

all those with mum's :)

3 people like this

@Jammo85 Check out Oldtimers guide to keeping bonsai mothers and taking clones and then you can call your mates thick coz you'll know what you're talking about. Just had a quick look. Couldn't find the oldtimer one. There's one by Budelaire who's a bit of a don. I think he breeds as well.

You get better at cloning the more you do it and some vars are just downright cunty to clone so no need to slit your wrists if it doesn't work out.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Mestizo said:

@Jammo85 Check out Oldtimers guide to keeping bonsai mothers and taking clones

Linkie: http://www.cannabase.com/cl/index.html:) 

Is a good read, loadsa info

3 people like this

Two of them clones look good to go.

In a couple of weeks you can take clones off the clones.

3 people like this

15 hours ago, Mestizo said:

@Jammo85 Check out Oldtimers guide to keeping bonsai mothers and taking clones and then you can call your mates thick coz you'll know what you're talking about. Just had a quick look. Couldn't find the oldtimer one. There's one by Budelaire who's a bit of a don. I think he breeds as well.

You get better at cloning the more you do it and some vars are just downright cunty to clone so no need to slit your wrists if it doesn't work out.

Yes your right mate, leaving it in others hands has only left me in a shite position, need to sort this myself. Thanks for the info il give that a good read and try myself!! 

5 people like this