Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

Tribus Original UK - Impello Bio sciences

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tribus original uk impello bioscience uk stock tribusuk diyleduk microbe tea

Tribus original - Website link here

A new addition to the microbes section from the team at impello bioscience. Post your questions and you pics here :)

Ships tomorrow with free express delivery. 

large.tribus_bottle-removebg-preview.pnglarge.impello.png
A highly-concentrated, targeted blend of three growth-promoting rhizobacteria that can be used with organic or conventional growing practices to increase crop quality and quantity.
--
These bacteria work symbiotically with the plant by producing extracellular enzymes and other biochemicals that maximize nutrient availability and uptake, improving root and stem growth, and increasing the plant’s growth rate.
The bacteria in Tribus will populate the root zone of plants in all medias and does not cause problematic biofilm formation in hydroponic applications. Tribus Original™ has a minimum one year guaranteed shelf life.
-- 

SPECIES:
-Bacillus subtilis

-Bacillus amyloliquefaciens

-Bacillus pumilus

Concentration:

10,000,000,000 CFU/ml

(10 billion colony forming units per milliliter) 

Purpose:

Growth promotion

Applications:

Hydroponic, soilless, or soil based container growing applications; agricultural (field) 

Application rates (container): 

Lite: 0.5 mL/4.5L (1g gallon) of nutrient solution

Recommended: 1 mL/4.5L (1 gallon) of nutrient solution

Heavy: 2 mL/ 4.5L (1 gallon) of nutrient solution

Frequency: Use at least once per week or as frequently as every watering

https://diyleduk.com/products/tribus-original-uk?variant=29436228698195

PM me for a 10% uk420 discount on this. ;) 

Edited by diyleduk
8 people like this

Nice to see this arrived with you safe and sound. Don't think any one else in the UK is selling it.

Toke...

3 people like this

What is it meant to do? Is it better than mammoth p?

1 person likes this

@Madmungo Its a very similar product, at a similar price per L and i do plan to stock both.

Only way to know if its any better is to try it, if you want a sample sending just pm me.  :yep:

7 people like this

@Madmungo look at the picture again there is text that tells you.lol

2 people like this

Be good to see someone that uses both products side by side with clones and not using any other products beside Grow/Bloom, Strait Coco and tap water. A little show down uk style.

Toke...

4 people like this

@tokenroll Good idea. 

If any experienced growers want to do this i can send both out. 

5 people like this

id love to give this a shot if its ok ,i sent you a pm a while back when you said about samples of these ammendments .not sure if you got it or not ..so ill throw my hands up and say id love a shot with some of this please if possible .

5 people like this

@diyleduk I’m really liking the route ur heading down with this product an ur eco-life gear, since I seen it on ur site I been reading abt this type off growing, has got me interested, and after learning a lil abt it from sargares, I will go down this route next feed stock-up.

As new grower I didn’t know anything abt growing anything, so I bought the G&H range...

So this is deffo the way for me in future grow’s...

I guess we will be dealing again before I need new light’s again lol 

Good luck dude...:pimp:

3 people like this

All 500ml bottles of tribus come with a free bottle of eco thrive neutralise. :yep:

3 people like this

Whoever wanted a sample of this to try pm me and ill get it out Monday.

3 people like this

Just waiting on the sample bottles. Anybody else want some just email or pm me a addy.

4 people like this

15 hours ago, diyleduk said:

Just waiting on the sample bottles. Anybody else want some just email or pm me a addy.

these still going diyleduk? would like to give it a try, if i orderd bottle neutralise could you chuck some this in? cheers m8

1 person likes this

@qualitynotquantity Juswaiting on some plastic sample bottles, should be here today.

1 person likes this

The samples are sorted now. If you haven't already emailed/pm me with your safe addy and you want one, do it by Sunday please.

2 people like this