Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grampamark

Blackberry, Tangie, Lemmon Haze, Girl Scout

Sorry folk, do not know if I have double posted this, if so appologies. These are all my autos that I popped straight from seed and placed in the one and only growing potts. They are now just over 12 weeks old. So they are no where near ready in times stated 76 days from seed to bud. But saying that I am in the far North West Cumbria. So I can not complain to much since they are all a outside grow. Maybe 2 more weeks should see them done. Hope your all fine and dandy. Be safe, Be happy!large_GSC2.jpglarge_BB9.jpglarge_BB7.jpglarge_BB8.jpglarge_BB3.jpglarge_BB4.jpglarge_BB5.jpglarge_BB6.jpglarge_GSC2.jpglarge_BB1.jpglarge_BB2.jpg

3 people like this

Hi Grampa. I'm only new here but I'm up early and baked so I thought I would say hello.

I can't tell how big those ladies are but they look huge and the colours are beautiful. I also think you live in one of the most beautiful places in the uk. I love being stoned in the mountains and I don't care about the constant bloody rain.

I dunno, big colourful ladies almost done, fantastic mountains on the doorstep... I hate you already! :hippy:

Please remember to show us all the final results.

All the best from the far south.

Herbidacious!

Hate away my friend. I love my slow life up North. I will be sure to show you the end results. Take care and be safe. But most of all. Love and be happy my friend.

1 person likes this