Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Poisonata

High CBD Strains

Anyone grown high CBD strain of weed, considering giving this a bash on my next but one grow. Quite appeals to me as having tried CBD in a vaporiser seemed to have a somewhat calming effect. Cannot 100% say if may been placebo effect, ideally wanted to try it for longer but the price put me off. The vape shops had obliviously clocked the CBD rush and priced accordingly. A few strains, generally with a THC/CDB ratio of 1:1 approximately what I had in mind. Whilst appreciate this may not appeal to vast majority of growers here, really like to here from anyone who's grown it / tried it and opinion thereon.

Normally never consider cannabis, only grow for my wife who it helps immensely. Having tried it in the past, whilst initially pleasant (although it made me extremely tired) experienced paranoia which was far from pleasant. Never tired it since. Assumption was relatively high levels of THC / low levels CBD in 'dealer weed' facilitated this onset. Balanced ratio of THC/CBD may offer the pleasantness without the paranoia. 

Thanks in advance for any responses :) 

Good Morning Poisonata :yinyang:

Your Northern Lights are looking fantastic :magic:

I think that's a good idea to try a CBD next time, I was looking at this myself and did try to grow one on my failed coir attempt before.  I wanted to try something that didn't give me couch lock because almost all of the dealer weed I am sure was the gorilla strains and very strong.  I am thinking that people here will be able to help you choose a strain that would be perfect.  Maybe one that could also help with your back pain (I read this on your other thread).  I know that certain strains are really good for pain and when I had a torn ligament the weed definitely helped healing, it relaxed the muscles and if it wasn't a couch locker then I could get on with my day and I was also able to do my rehab better with less pain, managed to stop the tablet meds.  There is a strain on RQS called painkiller xl and it says 9:9 thc/cbd,  I read some of the reviews and they are quite favourable.  I would like to try again sometime growing a cbd but I also like to be high and I am not sure if that happens with cbd.  I think you should definitely consider it.

1 person likes this

Check out medicann seeds, blue blood and a few others meet your criteria. Also @Dinafem-Mark may have some suggestions from their cbd range.

HTH 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Thanks to you both for responding. Already got seeds for next grow :rolleyes: so kinda committed to that. But planning ahead for grow three it's my favourite option high CBD strain. Heard nothing but good things about Dinafem seeds having only used RQS thus far, I'll check out their range cheers :yep:

@lemonfizzypop exactly my issue. Dealer weed, hate it. No choice, always strong as hell.....'it's fkin bangin' mate, me 'eads gone already'.... great :angry:. Back pain, it's not terrible but it's always there in the background. I'd be vaping that CBD oil 24/7 but the price, can't afford it / overpriced anyway. Saw on stock control sheet left on counter prices shop paid for it, way less than half what they'd priced it at. This irritated me intensely :furious:

Tried edibles in Amsterdam (two slices hash cake :eek: it's very strong he warned me, twice !)....19 hours of sleep later :sadwalk:that's one day of the holiday gone :rofl: Feel 1:1 ratio weed final chance to enjoy the benefits before giving up on it completely.

1 person likes this

That's just part of the dinafem section, there's heaps more.

Iirc seedsman did a CBD seed for diary offer too so they'll be a few dozen more diaries in there as well.

Hope that helps :yep:

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Hope that helps :yep:

It does, helpful as always. Thank you :) 

1 person likes this