Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nasher90

Oil yield

Just found out my mums got cancer and want to try her on oil. I’ve got a few grows under my belt and was thinking about making her some oil. I was wondering how much roughly 5oz would produce how many grams of oil.i know it’s like asking how longs a piece of string but I want a rough idea and a few tips. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated cheers.

I can only talk for my weed and my rosin press.

From 5oz I got 20g rosin.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Nasher90 said:

Just found out my mums got cancer and want to try her on oil. I’ve got a few grows under my belt and was thinking about making her some oil. I was wondering how much roughly 5oz would produce how many grams of oil.i know it’s like asking how longs a piece of string but I want a rough idea and a few tips. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated cheers.

sorry to hear about your mum. i did my first batch with 2oz, got about 8ml in a siringe. got me started, with RSO. for my prostrate c ... try to get 50/50 stains thc, cbd, 

waiting on my next grow pakistan valley , for my next batch..regards geogeo.

1 person likes this

Great stuff thanks for that man. Only found out last week.I’m just turning over a chocolate mint og. I’ll go for something more 1 to 1 ratio for the next one

Sorry to hear your news.

Oil return from bud is approx 10%-15% and from trim about 2%-3%.

Heres a helpful video.

All the best :yinyang:

3 people like this

sorry to hear about your mam buddy ....  if she dosent smoke  get her started on edibles   and you can also buy those turkey tail mushroom capsuals too ....  my mam in law has cancer and i too am trying all i can to help her out,   she dosent smoke so ive  got her to start edibles  and will be getting  the capsuals for her too ... i just wish i could  get/ make  her  the oil but ive heard it REEKS  when you make it  and the nosey bastards round here would be on the phone to the cps if they got the slightest whiff of  ganja ... even by getting some sugar leaves trim would be better than having nothing whatsoever  ....

i hope it all goes ok and she improves mate .....

1 person likes this