Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bearukc

Grizzly Seedbank autos - not flowering

I got a call from a mate whose been growing some autos from Grizzly Seedbank. He has 4 plants, all different Grizzly auto strains. One of them has started flowering but it's about 9 inches tall and might produce 2 gms when finished! It's tiny! The other 3 are 4 - 5 ft tall and growing xmas tree stylee! None of these 3 are showing any signs of flowering so I suspect they are actually photoperiod plants. I've often found autos a bit hit or miss but all 3 being wronguns is pushing it. Unfortunately for matey it's too late to replace them. I know he has a tent and lights but has just moved to a new house. I suggested he fire up the tent, train them so they're not so tall and get them flowered off.

Has anyone had any experience of Grizzly seedbank ?-their website looks really good and I suspect my mate got suckered.

1 person likes this

I have ordered about 25 photos and autos from grizzly and never had a problem with the autos so far. These are the ones I have from grizzly seeds. The numbers are what I have left.

Fem 
1 Critical Kush 
1 Purple punch 
2 Girl Scout cookies
1 Lemonade 
1 Fruit tree

Auto
1 Zkittlez 
1 Sour Orange
1 Pineapple Express 
1 Compassion Lime
1 Blue Mango 
1 person likes this

What seeds was it he ordered? I’ve heard of people having autos not flower, could be something like a mix up when the breeder is packaging, or just a bad batch.

1 person likes this

my compassion lime is tiny from them, its my first time growing and all but 2 of my seeds have been from grizzly. a few have been stunted but the others seem to be chugging along ok 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

my compassion lime is tiny from them, its my first time growing and all but 2 of my seeds have been from grizzly. a few have been stunted but the others seem to be chugging along ok 

Have you got a pic as the compassion lime is my next grow? 

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, Timbuds373 said:

Have you got a pic as the compassion lime is my next grow? 

7Demiz5.jpg

taken on my potato phone 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

6 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

7Demiz5.jpg

taken on my potato phone 

That's about the size of my mates stunted one.

2 stunted so far out of 6 isnt terrible tho 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo