Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PiratePete

Second go..

Starting a new grow and have changed my medium from BioBizz LightMix to 50/50 Canna Terra Pro and Canna Coco, should I expect much change from feed schedules etc? Will there be a noticeable difference? Also do I require anything new nutrient wise? I'll be using the same as before, which is Fox Farm Trio.

My last grow went ok with 3 Autos yielding just under 100grams in total. Thw downside to this was the buds themselves, they were light and airy with two of them not smelling great, much like hay. After curing for a month or so, one of them was smelling much nicer (blue cheese) and the other was fine when smoked too. So i'm not overly concerned if I get the same again, OK it wasn't "come buy me" bud but it done the job and tasted as it should have.

At the moment I have two seeds in the tent as they have shown taproots already and are sitting in an environment of 25-27ºc with humidity around 65-75. Still waiting on the other two showing. This happened before with my previous grow, the Fruit Flowers from Dinafem were struggling to show taproots and the same again here. The two cheese have shown after about 36 hours, but the Fruit Flowers are taking their time. Will keep it going and see how they do. 

Any advice on the above re: changing medium, would be much appreciated!

PP