Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

andsaw

Are these ready

Posted (edited)

I have never done Autos before so not sure, been out of the game for 9 years and need re-educating myself, by my reckoning there should be 1-2 weeks to go, i have two one is  Gorilla glue #4 and big head trippy gorilla, so the bhtg does look about 2 weeks to go but the gg4 looks almost done, so what your thoughts.

Edited by Cursed
Remove off site hosted pics

Posted (edited)

Yeah I'd say at least another 1 or 2 on first one  and  bit more on second one  dependant on how much sun you get though :yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
1 person likes this

remove your image links & use internally mate - I believe there is a guide at top of section for newcomers on how to upload photo's if you get stuck.

1 person likes this

this should help :) 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, andsaw said:

I have never done Autos before so not sure, been out of the game for 9 years and need re-educating myself, by my reckoning there should be 1-2 weeks to go, i have two one is  Gorilla glue #4 and big head trippy gorilla, so the bhtg does look about 2 weeks to go but the gg4 looks almost done, so what your thoughts.

Didn't realise i couldn't use other media got confused at the bottom, anyway seem to have dona as suggested as i had to resize the photos as they were to big, hope what ive done is ok.large.rsz_dscf2076.jpglarge.rsz_dscf2075.jpglarge.rsz_dscf2074.jpglarge.rsz_20190810_143214.jpglarge.rsz_20190810_143226.jpglarge.rsz_dscf2073.jpglarge.rsz_20190810_143147.jpglarge.rsz_20190810_122713.jpglarge.rsz_20190810_122704.jpglarge.rsz_20190810_122649.jpglarge.rsz_20190810_122640.jpg

1 person likes this

@andsaw Spot on mate :) 

There is a limit of about 1m per pikkie.