Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hopsarecannabistoo

watering during Flushing?

37 posts in this topic

i cant find any info on it, do i hammer it with water every day for a week or two or do you hammer it with water then water it normally every day, or do tyou just water it as you would normally just only with water. also im using AN flawless finish, i know people donmt like AN but how are you sposed to use it.?

Posted (edited)

not used that particular finishing agent/flush product but they are usually used t-minus 14-7 days and then a week on water.

Regards frequency just water as normal, but adjust the feed/use a flush etc - if they are way over fed then yes excess waterings will help and your flush should start earlier.

A well fed plant, not overfed, will fade in a matter of days.  So carful tapering off of feed vs starving is what I go for, if they are overfed, "flush" or start tapering/using a flush from 21 days out. 

Edited by Budelaire
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

i  go the rampant leeching method in coco not soil !! in coco i piss a few gallon through each pot daily... over a week job done. in soil i do the same but for longer but your dope must be supping the pots dry daily for this method. :skin_up:   this time im slinging them some ice cubes to. :eek: 

Edited by thekingofobsolete
daily
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

mine (blackberry auto and royalbluematic) dont seem to be big drinkers. 

cheers its the one bit no one seems to explain, so thank you for taking the time to answer me :) its much appreciated 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
1 person likes this

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

mine (blackberry auto and royalbluematic) dont seem to be big drinkers. 

mine are in 7 litre pots watering twice daily 6 litres per plant 3 litres lights on / 3 litres before lights off if i didnt they would die... pouring away 1.5 litres each plant between both waterings  so the plants are actually using 5.5 litres each........if the dope aint supping it aint happy canna loves water growing rampantly. :skin_up:   in your case give it a few gallon leeching then wait till pots dry / light then repeat. imo. :hippy:

1 person likes this

cool il start that tomorroe, it may be cos i got them in 11 inch pots perhaps and ive been told thats too big for autos so perhaps they are drinking more than i realise 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, thekingofobsolete said:

this time im slinging them some ice cubes to. :eek: 

You would props be better of cooling the plant not the roots as cold roots normally just causes problems  but colder plants can bring out the purps imo

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
2 people like this

Just now, HEMPFRUIT said:

You would props be better of cooling the plant not the roots as cold roots normally just causes problems  but colder plants can bring out the purpa imo

dr fothergill suggested it to me + he reckons lash a few pound of ice in the ferts come 3 weeks before harvest and keep the ice water flush going lol  i said ffs ya mad fuka but he swares my dope will go purple this time... old bohna god bless him. :yep:   

1 person likes this

It probs will tbh ... Id just worry as I get lockouts/problems if roots get cold but maybe because it dosnt keep them cold for prolonged periods dosent effect them that bad ..iv always topped my water up in winter with a bit of warm to make sure around 18c I get that worryied lol but i am in soil are you?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

It probs will tbh ... Id just worry as I get lockouts/problems if roots get cold but maybe because it dosnt keep them cold for prolonged periods dosent effect them that bad ..iv always topped my water up in winter with a bit of warm to make sure around 18c I get that worryied lol but i am in soil are you?

coco bach watering twice daily i got no issues with lock out im in total control.  coco is inhert im in charge of what goes in + comes out + in my chamber they dont ever get cold. ;)

Posted (edited)

day + nite swings i doubt its 5 degrees. :yep:

heres the dope 23 day veg + 23 day flipped today.

large.DSC_0006-1350x2393.JPG

i will admit they are stunted by far :yinyang:  topped super cropped + tied down before flipping !!!

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fuk knows
1 person likes this

Arrh coco ..I know nothing...:D...

Look sweet mate ...praying very happy plants :yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't want to alarm you though mate but I think that one at the back is  attempting to escape .. looks like shes  building a tunnel(backcorner) :g: ..if a picture go's up over that patch stay vigilant  ....

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
4 people like this

10 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Arrh coco ..I know nothing...:D...

Look sweet mate ...praying very happy plants :yep:

aye they coming on but i wont run pound shop stuff no more without perlite :yep: its kind of cloggy compared to canna pro,anyway ive bought 100 litre of pro now see me through till 2020 lol  im gonna cook 1 disco ... 1 livers... 2 x half 10.... in 11 litre pots.........4 plants bigger pots and hope to water once a day lol

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

I don't want to alarm you though mate but I think that one at the back is  attempting to escape .. looks like shes  building a tunnel(backcorner) :g: ..if a picture go's up over that patch stay vigilant  ....

ill put a stick in there tomorrow. lol

1 person likes this