Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Padawan

Do I need to chop it down?

25 posts in this topic

Just noticed these on 2 maybe 3 different spots under the canopy? Are these nanas? Ive never had this problem before so need a bit of advice please. Im 26 days into flower. Dinafem bubba Kush. Environment hasn't been too stable lately what with all the nice weather. Should I get her away from the others that are in there?

large.IMG_20190731_183811.jpglarge.IMG_20190731_183824.jpg

Many thanks :bong:

2 people like this

yes they are I'm afraid :thumbdown::thumbdown: although I would say full blown balls rather than nanas.

Be careful when you touch them as they look very mature and are probably throwing pollen  

Edited by zen-ken
4 people like this

Cheers @zen-ken I had sort of feared the worst. I thought they looked as if they'd opened.

Good to see you back on here man :bong:

Hope to see something nice in your water garden soon. 

1 person likes this

Just now, The Padawan said:

Cheers @zen-ken I had sort of feared the worst. I thought they looked as if they'd opened.

Good to see you back on here man :bong:

Hope to see something nice in your water garden soon. 

Im just getting the old water garden up and running again......gone for a nice simple gelato cross just to get me off and running again :yep:

I must have killed over $300 worth of seeds in the last few months with stupid clumsiness.

When you touch the 'balls' are they producing pollen ? if so get the fucker out ASAP and carefully......your circulation fans will whip that pollen up everywhere otherwise and you'll be growing a load of hermie seeds  

1 person likes this

hi man tough call, it may be sterile but does kind of look like there is going to be a big bunch forming so either way I would nip it off and wait to see. coincidence that its next to the damage/stess on the stem? a couple of the leaves around them I cant really see but it looks llike its going black?

atb

4 people like this

Male parts mate, your call on what action to take. But if you are going to remove the plant turn of any circulation fans and spray the fucker with water all over to minimise spreading pollen. I would say it's been the weather with the high heat then dropping rapidly as you seen I got bananas on my purps#1 and just praying the blueberry cookies ok as it has about 3 weeks to go. Bastard of a thing to happen.

Toke...

5 people like this

@zen-ken

@golf.007

Not good fellas. I went up and in for a closer inspection. Its covered in them. I whipped it out as its in the middle of 2 other plants. I also noticed some dusty looking sfuff on a fan leaf of a plant next to it after I took it out:fear: there all tangled between each other in a net. No sign of anything different on the other 2 but I fear the worst :russian:

2 people like this

Just now, The Padawan said:

@zen-ken

@golf.007

Not good fellas. I went up and in for a closer inspection. Its covered in them. I whipped it out as its in the middle of 2 other plants. I also noticed some dusty looking sfuff on a fan leaf of a plant next to it after I took it out:fear: there all tangled between each other in a net. No sign of anything different on the other 2 but I fear the worst :russian:

Ouch brother :wallbash::wallbash:Im feeling the sting of that from here.

I do not say this lightly......but it may be worth pulling the lot...the dusty stuff on the fan leaf is pollen and if they have 'burst' open the circulation fan will have made sure the pollen got all round the tent 

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

2 people like this

Would temp swings really cause this?

I'm just finishing a grow and had the same situation with temps but my plants are fine?

35c High

18c Low 

From the last 7 days.

Complete scrub down before you go again including cleaning the pre filter on the carbon filter :yep:

3 people like this

yep 

1 person likes this

Just now, Exhale said:

Would temp swings really cause this?

I'm just finishing a grow and had the same situation with temps but my plants are fine?

35c High

18c Low 

From the last 7 days.

yes they can.....even stable genetics 

Your 'swing' should be no more than 5c ideally 

3 people like this

That's a hell of a temp range, some strains can take the abuse but others not so well.

3 people like this

@zen-ken

@tokenroll

Ahh fuck. Not what I wanted to be hearing. 

:crybaby:

2 people like this

@tokenroll Yeah last thursday was a killer and then this week the rain (left a window open).

That's a real shitter on the nana's.

Don't Dinafem stress test their releases?

I'm unsure on the breeder for mine but I know it's a lemon kush of some sort, the seeds were free with an order so I used them to break my growing cherry.

1 person likes this