Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Budmaster66

Best location for C02 bags ?

17 posts in this topic

Hi again guys I have just about finished my new 10x6 2400w grow room were I plan to grow 3 large plants under a scrog screen. I am going to use a exhale co2 bag for the first time but I'm unsure were to position it I have tried to draw a sketch to show the outlay of my room (looks like a 5 year old as done it) 

large.image.jpeg

i have a couple of ideas which are as follows 

option 1 next to the in take so the out take exhaust pulls the co2 across the plants 

option 2 above the plant half way between the plant and the lights 

as I say I haven't used co2 before so might be barking up the wrong tree with both my ideas so any help and Guidance would be great also what size bag should I be using for my space 

thanks again 

In the dustbin. :yep:   

16 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Saddam said:

In the dustbin. :yep:   

I was going to say the same minus the dust....lol

I don't think will harm tho but have you got something to measure co2 levels? Iv never used one my first thought was near the intake :yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
2 people like this

Related image

8 people like this

You may aswell fart in milk bottle to save gas... they are more than usless they just create land fill....

3 people like this

OP, just what exactly do you think is going to happen to the pathetic amount of Co2 produced by those bags  when you have an extraction fan running? lol  

Answers on a postcard please. 

2 people like this

For some reason whenever I open the tent door I feel the need to burp, I like to think this adds co2 to the tent. 

Its odd, nearly every time I go into the tent I need to burp. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, B0bbyBuds said:

For some reason whenever I open the tent door I feel the need to burp, I like to think this adds co2 to the tent. 

Its odd, nearly every time I go into the tent I need to burp. 

I only do this with gasy strains like og.,chem etc

Here all night guys! :yes:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
3 people like this

Same as above not needed unless you're in a closed loop room. I used one of those green CO2 bangs that you hang by a fan and tbh, it did fuck all and never bothered since :yinyang:

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Related image

Nice one mate really helps us  visual learners :yep:

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, Serpent said:

Same as above not needed unless you're in a closed loop room. I used one of those green CO2 bangs that you hang by a fan and tbh, it did fuck all and never bothered since :yinyang:

Thanks for  your reply don't think using a co2 bag is everybody's cup of tea lol 

i wont be using one I don't think 

5 people like this

40 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I used a couple of those in a small unventilated veg cab once, I thought for seedlings, with low lighting it would be an easy way to do without extraction..

Small problem, the fucking things STANK. Like properly rank stank. 

Couldn't shift the smell for fucking weeks either.

So not only are they useless, they're a fucking nuisance too.

As far as the OP.  Unless your running a closed/sealed room with co2 monitor and regulators and a separate fan to dump heat and blah blah blah... Then no.

Just no.

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Dodgee said:

Couldn't shift the smell for fucking weeks either.

Like the smell of fermenting wine?

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

lollollol I don't know how but I'd forgot about that and it's just another of the hydro industries marketing bullshit :yinyang:

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Like the smell of fermenting wine?

Dunno about wine fermentation, my dad used to brew and nothing he made smelt anything as bad as these things.

Definitely some sort of fermentation product though, I'd say more something rotting though..

They're just bags of sugar and yeast so I probably should've expected tbh.

One of those daft things we try to cut a quick corner here n there but always bites you on the ass..

Lesson learnt like :yep:

2 people like this