Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

*DJ*

new ticket

23 posts in this topic
47 minutes ago, icki said:

Envious mate I really miss carping.I used to fish Rockford and Half Pit.

21 nights on half pit for 1 run I used to love it on there mental lake.Low stock and you can only fish half the lake.The rest is misses Browns back garden.

Fella said all thats been out is a nine pounder all week lol  this is one of them tough waters, back lakes piss easy, theres loads of 20s to go at, this though, i thought i was on here to chill, didnt expect much tbh, 2 fish for 47lb im chuffed to bits, whoop whoop

DJ......

1 person likes this

My fam run PDAS,i really should get back in touch about my possible birth right most of the fam are old now.

Google Sinah that used to be a cracking Pompey water along side Vinnetrow back in the mid 90s.

1 person likes this

Love a good bit of fishing.

Any Spearfishing enthusiasts out there?

19 hours ago, *DJ* said:

How do i let you into my private gallery? Theres a couple of nice ones in there, from a week or 2 ago, a 23lb fully scale and a 26lb mirror, cant have it public, its me with  fish

You're not trying to groom me are you mate? lol

lol no 

Sitting here today, bit sulky about no picture of my new 29pb for this lake, when off my left hand rod trundled, 30 fucking 4 pound mirror, and @ratdog i got plenty of pictures lol :P

Iv had all the boys round begging me to take my 2 rods and fuck back off over the back lake lollol iv smashed it lol 

DJ......

2 people like this

1 minute ago, *DJ* said:

lol no 

Thanks goodness, I was worried I was going to see something like this...

41l9R+wycQL.jpg

Cheeky fucker, im not blond lol 

DJ....

1 person likes this

Lets crack right on with another weekends worth of angling, just packed the car, got to get some water, milk and cuppa soup, jobs a good one il up date once im settled,

DJ....