Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OGBaker

Phsycofruit auto

Has anyone grown this strain before from cream of the crop, I currently have one on and day 7 from seed sprouting seems to be doing really well. 

I cant seem to find much info on this strain or a grow diary of it so anyone who can share any experience of it would be great.

Using a 16L airpot with coco and plagron A+B for now!  Possibly green sensation in flowering when it gets there. 

LED light 350w

day time temperature at 26-27  creeps upto 27-28 on some of the warmer days. 

And sits at 20-22 at night time. Cyclone fan on 24hours extraction fan on 24 hours 

light on 18-6. 

Will add a photo later on. 

Thanks in advance 

Posted (edited)

As promised 7th day from surfacing out the coco

Edited by Owderb
Hosted pics removed. Please upload to here. Thanks

large.5d3f2c132b850_azzplant.jpeg

DIY exctractor fan I have installed.

should do the job on a single plant.

large_azzz.jpeg

That fan doesn't look like it's designed to run 24/7 and how on Earth do you attach a carbon filter to it? :unsure: 

Please don't use cheap bathroom/kitchen fans, they're no good for 24hr operation.  Please don't say you haven't got a carbon filter. 

Yeah I never turn my bathroom fan off and it is just full of gunk 

8 minutes ago, Saddam said:

That fan doesn't look like it's designed to run 24/7 and how on Earth do you attach a carbon filter to it? :unsure: 

Please don't use cheap bathroom/kitchen fans, they're no good for 24hr operation.  Please don't say you haven't got a carbon filter. 

Should of stated the fan is a temporary due to a breakdown. New inline extractor ordered only gone for the black orchid for now. 

Carbon filter connects externallly. In the cupboard above. 

1 person likes this

Good steady growth.

still cant seem to find anyone whos grown this strain yet

also my first auto and my first time in coco so wish me luck :P

large.azzzza.jpeg

Keep the ph on top of and you’ll have a nice lady! Good luck with coco as long as you have a ph meter youll be cool!

buried the stem some more today as I have these white lumps(root) bumps showing. hopefully promote some more root growth (fingers crossed)

large.plant.jpeg 

1 person likes this

Hi all temps have been quite high this week sitting at 28 creeping to 29 the black orchid inline  fan should be arriving today so I can remove this DIY fan I had to come up with.

but shes still looking healthy to me.....

bare with me I am a noob to this auto and coco though have only ever grown photos  twice before too.

large.plantb.jpg

Posted (edited)

very tempted  to trim her up as she looks like shes going to be a very bushy plant plus the very first couple of leaves seem to be a bit droopy.

any input welcome 

roots seem to be healthy growing through the bottom of the pot 

thanks here she is again! 

large.pelannnt.JPG

Edited by OGBaker