Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Green Manalishi

parafin smell

Ive got 4 plants drying at the mo, popped my head into the tent to see how they were getting on, and there is a small bud lying on the floor ffs, so decided to stick it straight into the eq and see what it was like. now they have been drying for 6 days and all is looking good and this was my first time to try wet bud and i was really taken back by the flavour changing as the bud was heating up, that really fresh wet plant taste and aroma, which i do really like, to this full on parafin type of smell and this is when the stone changed and became a bit heavy for me, couldnt keep my eyes open, but yeah that parafin smell, im hoping that somehow the smell dissipates a little because its not to my liking and there is a lot of material hanging there.

What variety issit?

Some phenos of some vars can be very fuely, ranging from diesel to gasoline..

So a parrafin like aroma isn't exactly uncommon..

You might only have the one pheno like it or they might all be.. and it's still early so may well change on the cure..

2p

1 person likes this

I had a Sweet seeds  S.A.D growing (1 of 3) and when I leaned over it you would have sworn someone had spilled diesel oil, Its been dry 2 weeks now and the smell has changed to  a very light  perfume/aftershave atm

1 person likes this

Im pretty shure the bud was off the critical kush, but the plant itself smells completely different, infact none of them smell of parafin, the smell itself isnt really that bad, just reminds me of work, might dry her out fast and make her smell of hay instead. Shame, she did produce a fair bit but she might not be for me, Will defo try her again after cure. I want to try a little of the Blue Fire, she smells amazing.  

was trying put a smell to the critical I just chopped and that's it

You like fresh wet cannabis ! dont smoke wet cannabis mate :yep: 

She has changed to a paraffin/gas aroma as she is drying mate...

Farmer G