Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

well im chuffed.

35 posts in this topic

Never piss into the wind. :yinyang:

If 1s rooted why fix what isn't broke just take more don't expect 100% success. 

1 person likes this

Are you using a propigator?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Are you using a propigator?

Yeah a non heated one km wondering if I cooked them as I'm struggling g to keep the temps down atm 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

I find clonex better than rooting powder. You can get 'clumping' of the root if you use too much. The cutting just grows a lump at the bottom of the stem. I've never had this issue with gel.

Use an unheated propagator and don't mess with them. Keep you hands off!! I prefer to use the root riot or rootit blocks for cuts. I keep it simple. Take cuts, dip in clonex, put in blocks, place in propagator under 250 cfl and leave them for 2 weeks or until you see roots. Keep the blocks moist but not saturated. I give them a foliar feed of 1/2 strength coco/hydro nutes with some root stim at 1ml per ltr. I've just done 3 batches of 24 with 100% success. Good luck.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, bearukc said:

I find clonex better than rooting powder. You can get 'clumping' of the root if you use too much. The cutting just grows a lump at the bottom of the stem. I've never had this issue with gel.

Use an unheated propagator and don't mess with them. Keep you hands off!! I prefer to use the root riot or rootit blocks for cuts. I keep it simple. Take cuts, dip in clonex, put in blocks, place in propagator under 250 cfl and leave them for 2 weeks or until you see roots. Keep the blocks moist but not saturated. I give them a foliar feed of 1/2 strength coco/hydro nutes with some root stim at 1ml per ltr. I've just done 3 batches of 24 with 100% success. Good luck.

thank you