Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dodgee

Recommend me an entry level vape please

32 posts in this topic

I mostly smoke out of my beloved bong these days, but when I was vaping I had great success with the 'flowermate 3.0'
it's not as good as the volcano but it's much more affordable and does a good job of what you need it to do.

2 people like this

I use black widow vape. 

Its briliant. 

Cheap. 

Will definitely be buying a dynavap when I have the spare cash. 

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Dookie said:

After reading this I just bought a dynavap m 2019 for £55 with the code 420 on vapefiend, had most over the last three years arizer,pax etc settled on a mighty two years ago and it’s still rocking on getting used every day, expensive but a good tool 

Let us know what you think of the Dynavap when you get it :v:

2 people like this

Well I just ordered the sapphire and pipe attachment.. fingers crossed it be here tomorrow :v:

Thanks again for all your help folks

:yinyang:

6 people like this

I made an induction heater for a dynavap m. It works really well and heats evenly and makes using a flame redundant. Only downside is it’s bulky and not portable as it needs to be mains powered. Lots of wiring diagrams on Reddit et al. 

My my first vape was a black widow which is fairly good to begin with but the m will knock socks off it. I’m now using a crafty which is really good.

3 people like this

Vivant alternate

Or Nebula x in U.K.

Replaceable battery

Adjustable temp.

Ceramic chamber.

Tough as fuck.

Dropped it loads, not broke it yet.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Well I just ordered the sapphire and pipe attachment.. fingers crossed it be here tomorrow :v:

I have the Sapphire's big sister (Spirit) and I reckon you'll love it. It's very stealthy - very much like an eliquid vapouriser and uses 18650s too, which is handy as I have loads on the go for eliquid vaping.

F*ck combustion.

P.S. order yourself some Isopropyl Alcohol if you don't have any already, you'll need it for cleaning.

Edited by iShouldCoCo
3 people like this

7 hours ago, Dodgee said:

i just grabbed the pipe attachment yesterday ,should fit the pipe i got with the sweet seeds prize ..you really wont regret getting the sapphire chap ..in fact i reckon itll suprise you for its price and size ..was hitting mine all night last night and still got battery to spare this morning ..

id love to say get a davinci but it wont compare with battery life ..and sapphire +watertool = very very nice ..

1 person likes this

Can't wait for it to get here so I can have a blast! @vince noir rock n roll star

I read that thread of yours and after rave reviews like that I thought rude not too like!!

Had a confirmation email but no dispatch email yet.. hope it's here tomorrow and I don't end up waiting till Monday. 

I been rationing my bongs per day so as too get the tolerance down for a proper tester like but its hard work.

Looking forward to caning it again.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

I been rationing my bongs per day so as too get the tolerance down for a proper tester like but its hard work.

Looking forward to caning it again.

Aaah, the never ending fight against tolerance. 

Just think if all the shit in the smoke and do some additional reading on the effect of carbon monoxide in the body. Shits nasty. 

Vaping is THE way. (just my opinion of course) 

1 person likes this

Well it's here and charging.

Nice1 @vapefiend a very smooth transaction and prompt delivery.

No indication of contents on packaging.

Happy days.

Now to patiently wait the 6hrs initial charge time.. I better find something to occupy me or it's gonna be a long day lol

2 people like this

Well so far I'm loving it!!

Setting 3 is nice for flavour, setting 4 was a bit tickly had a bit off a coughing fit! lol

Gonna ramp it up to 5 once the kids are in bed, might try n do a cheeky bho run if I'm not to fucked up lol

3 people like this

can you confirm setting 5 is where you go to the kitchen and have no idea why ? ..

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

can you confirm setting 5 is where you go to the kitchen and have no idea why ? ..

Not sure yet mucka but setting 4 took me there looking for munchies lol

munchies on 4 is a defo :yep:

1 person likes this

Confirmed @vince noir rock n roll star :yep:

hence forth setting 5 will be known as the Sunday setting :oldtoker:

Nicely battered i am lol

1 person likes this