Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jammo85

Sick plants and Bugs same time?

19 posts in this topic

My plants were looking a little pale not sure if they was hungry or cold roots in my hot shed? Either way they look darker mostly now after making sure i had the roots warm

i think I have some nute burn(I’ve eased up on the nutes) BUT.....

i have some yellow leaves lower down the plant and some bugs eating the leaves I think? 

large.37516AB4-3547-4E8B-8D24-6F6EAB99EF17.jpeglarge.AFF41952-D2A1-4E99-9582-7B047454CEBB.jpeglarge.961142FC-7E8C-4943-818C-39EDBD392DBB.jpeglarge.6F7D8D44-D240-4F4A-B8DC-22BE9E6A97FC.jpeglarge.C47CCEE7-3E25-43E0-92A1-B416FCB586EF.jpeg

Hi,

When you've had a problem and fixed it, often the discoloured or damaged leaves need removing.

I always look at the newest growth after having foliage problems to check if the problem has been fixed.

Looks fine now from the picture.

If you've seen the insects a description would help ... flies, spiders, larvae ..?

Hard to tell from the pics .. time to repot into some quality soil/compost rather than feeding ferts?

2 people like this

@Geoff Couldn’t find any signs of bugs I even zoomed in with the loupe, and couldn’t find any signs, maybe I’ll have a better look there must be a bug there for the holes? 

Edited by Jammo85

I'm pretty sure the marks in the last pic are from your nute problem.

The one above could be the same problem or light burn doesn't look like insects though.

Good news.  Plant looks good, problem fixed.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm pretty sure the marks in the last pic are from your nute problem.

The one above could be the same problem or light burn doesn't look like insects though.

Good news.  Plant looks good, problem fixed.

Ok mate, I’ll pot up today/tomorrow and will back off nutes thanks mate 

1 person likes this

10%  first pee of morning   ... 90%  water  is a good organic vegging fertiliser, not too often though ... lol  once a week ..

1 person likes this

Wow ok, I do believe that as i often throw pee out my window and the lawn is lush green where it lands lol 

1 person likes this

Can't see any bugs from pics or evidence of.. apart from them little holes in last pic looks like a catipilar/leaf miner/ muncher insect but  I wouldn't worry unless start getting more could be nute burn or sumin  else....

"

Wow ok, I do believe that as i often throw pee out my window and the lawn is lush green where it lands"

lol !! This is a joke tho right? You don't actually throw piss out ya windy? lol

I only do that when tv lincense man turns up...

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
4 people like this

35 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Can't see any bugs from pics or evidence of.. apart from them little holes in last pic looks like a catipilar/leaf miner/ muncher insect but  I wouldn't worry unless start getting more could be nute burn or sumin  else....

"

Wow ok, I do believe that as i often throw pee out my window and the lawn is lush green where it lands"

lol !! This is a joke tho right? You don't actually throw piss out ya windy? lol

I only do that when tv lincense man turns up...

No upstairs toilet, into a jug out the window don’t tell the wife she goes fkin mad,thinks it’s stinking lol 

miserable cow

1 person likes this

I would maybe hold back on the piss for now at least, looks like your dry cycle may be a little dry to me first pick looks like it's almost wilting.

atb

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

I would maybe hold back on the piss for now at least

atb

And it is only ten past 9 in the morning. Going to be an interesting day for sure. 

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Jammo85 said:

11 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

No upstairs toilet, into a jug out the window don’t tell the wife she goes fkin mad,thinks it’s stinking lol 

miserable cow

LMAO :rofl:....i dont want to side with your wife here  ..but... lol you even use the toilet room then chuck it out the windy!? is it to save a flush ? You could just not flush?..anyway I'm sold on this!:yes: iv started doing the same...shame I ain't got any grass on my conservatory roof....:g:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, golf.007 said:

I would maybe hold back on the piss for now at least, looks like your dry cycle may be a little dry to me first pick looks like it's almost wilting.

atb

I’ve potted up and (the last 4 will be done today) so should hold more water, those smaller pots could be drying out too much I guess. Good shout, il skip the piss....on plants and leave it out the window for now then lol 

38 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

LMAO :rofl:....i dont want to side with your wife here  ..but... lol you even use the toilet room then chuck it out the windy!? is it to save a flush ? You could just not flush?..anyway I'm sold on this!:yes: iv started doing the same...shame I ain't got any grass on my conservatory roof....:g:

lol noooooo, there is no upstairs toilet so I have a jug in my bedroom hidden so she can’t throw it away haha, and save me coming down 3-5 times a night before falling asleep it’s easier to Jug and Chuck lol terrible bladder system

the grass is the darkest green you have seen then the rest is half dead from the lack of rain or piss I guess haha 

its the way forward mate lol 

1 person likes this

Lol.. I read it wrong..I'm shit at reading  .. makes sense now!..

1 person likes this