Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vortex

TIME TO GIVE UP ???

36 posts in this topic

HI THERE FOLKS ..... well as some will know ... this is my 3rd year trying to get a decent crop ... i have a damaged spine ... wife has fibromyalgia and mam ilaw has cancer ... last 2 years were a disaster ... loggers  ripped out the plot ... had a massive mould attack etc ....

this year  i had 4 plants  northern lights autos  and they were lookin all good ... 1 snapped over and died /...   2 turned brown and snails had them but the last was looking mighty fine ... slightly  nibbled  but FULL of pre flowers ... so i potted 4 other autos ... including caramelitious , blue dream,   etc ...  all got to about 8 inches and looking good ... the  nl was about 14 inches , covered in preflowers and hidden behing a load of tomato and cucumber plants in the greenhouse .....

yesterday i was in the shed and my teenage son came in  shouting ..." how long have you been growing canabis  in the greenhouse !!"  i told him he was talking crap and he  went on and on about  how he could smell it and he knows what it smells like etc ...   went to the greenhouse and he  dident spot it ... ...  now i KNOW hes a nosey fucker and wont let it drop  ... so today i had to  do an emergency run and take the whole fukin lot  to last years  grow plot .. the crap one that had LOADS of mold due to low light ....    i had no choice ... im TOTALLY fucked off  as it looks  like  ANOTHER totally fukin wasted year  with  fuck all to show for it as i cant  take the chance on him  shutting his trap ... telling his mam  or anyone else .....  i think pehaps its time to throw in the towel  and   fukin give up .... i cant seem to get a fukin break no matter what i try to do ....  no way in the world to  do an indoor grow ... and now it looks like even the greenhouse is  fucked up ........

TOTALLY AND UTTERLY PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

How about next year you do one good plant.

Hide it in the green house, your teenager will have found something more interesting to do, like play his Xbox or shag his girlfriend or something.

4 people like this

Not everyday you hear about a teenager giving their parent(s) shit for cannabis. Usually it's the other way around :D

9 people like this

You pay the bills ?

If so then be a despot and tell others to go fuck themselves as it's your business and not theirs...sorry to be so frank but when you need the meds but others are objecting whilst not suffering your pains etc, well then there's only one answer I'm afraid :yinyang: 

15 people like this

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

How about next year you do one good plant.

Hide it in the green house, your teenager will have found something more interesting to do, like play his Xbox or shag his girlfriend or something.

not if he smells it mate .......

Just now, botanics said:

You pay the bills ?

If so then be a despot and tell others to go fuck themselves as it's your business and not theirs...sorry to be so frank but when you need the meds but others are objecting whilst not suffering your pains etc, well then there's only one answer I'm afraid :yinyang: 

yep i agree mate ... but all it takes is for him to open his trap to the wrong one  and its ME  in the shit .....i do find it helps a bit with the pain and hlps me sleep a bit better too ....  but is it worth  she  shit and cops round etc etc !!

Edited by vortex

Really really scare him to death say u no people that kill bla bla invent some scary hit man friend of a friend and some wild story and he will brick it indirectly threatening without having to say look I'm gunna do this I need weed for various reasons if u open ur mouth and risk our safety as we are familly a lot of trouble will come back on us all so best forget u ever seen weed growing

If you’ve only got a few plants in your green house will you actually be in the shit even if the worst happened? 

Your growing hemp not cannabis and its only cbd.

2 people like this

Just now, vortex said:

yep i agree mate ... but all it takes is for him to open his trap to the wrong one  and its ME  in the shit .....i do find it helps a bit with the pain and hlps me sleep a bit better too ....  but is it worth  she  shit and cops round etc etc !!

Edited 3 minutes ago by vortex

Then perhaps he needs to realise the consequences that such actions would bring. ;) 

Why hide what you do to those that are your kin?  They live with you, tell them with honesty about how stupid it is that you could be put in prison for growing a plant that relieves you of your pain but you grow it anyway because it works.  I know this is easier to say than do mate, because I've been in a similar situation years ago. ;)  I chose the path of honesty and it worked out okay at the time, but your circumstances are for you to decide what to do and so I judge ye not mate :yep:  I've just learned in life that lies or hiding elements of yourself and what you believe will come back and bite you in the arse at some juncture...gotta live your truth man and stand by your principles or else you're just a capitalist puppet living in the la la land presented to you :v: 

5 people like this

i wouldn't give up. I would do a bigger outdoor grow next year, but not in the greenhouse, proper outdoors.

when I say bigger, I mean more than a dozen, to allow for unforeseen things like rot, beasties etc. 

Even if you have to import bags of soil, do it.

That way there is nothing at home anf the young en cant say a fucken word about it.

Problem solved

Edited by badbillybob
4 people like this

Stop his pocket moneylol...I used to worry about this that and the other that MIGHT happen.It almost drove me away from the only thing I truly love about living.

Sadly this is all part of the growing game.I just look forward these days, and fuck the consequences for smoking a plant.

Id undo whatever you've done and crack on..Explain to your lad he needs to stop running his mouth or the plod will turn up.

7 people like this

In the first instance I would probably sit down with him and say you had grown it before, you don't have to say you do now (smell left over) but you might do again and it is to help you and your families ailments. Explain that you wonder what makes him so averse to you doing it if it is something that can provide you some comfort. Ask him why he does see something like growing a plant which is both natural and beneficial for both you and your family on a medicinal level, then ask him to go and do some reading up on the ailments you and yours has, what pain it causes and how cannabis in a medical context can help alleviate said symptoms, then sit down with him and see what his opinion is on the subject afterwards.

Don't know his age but maybe he is scared that dad could go to prison, maybe he doesn't understand it and has heard things from various different places ie school and police that to him in a black and white way, try and show him there is a grey area. Don't give up though if it something you enjoy and quite possibly helps you in certain ways. 

3 people like this

Family or not, I don't believe that you can trust a 14 yr old to keep it to himself.  It's just human nature and no fault in his character.  It's only when we get older that we learn how to keep secrets.  Only you know your son but I reckon continuing to hide it from him after the cat's already escaped the bag is only going to drive a wedge between you and increase the risk of him talking to someone else about it.  Personally, I'd sit him down and explain what you're doing and the reasons for doing it.  Hopefully he'll see sense and work with you on this one.

All the same, getting them currently off the premises to finish off isn't a bad idea.  Hope it works out for you pal and that you get the meds you need. :smokin:

Sorry, I'm not sure if he's 14 but the same principles apply I suppose.

Edited by JJJ
4 people like this

From a different angle - there’s a member here that’s had the chief cuntstable round to show him his medical grow, put a lock on the greenhouse and crack on imo. Letting a juvenile near it is what will land you in the shit.

1 person likes this

i would explain how it helps you both healthwise  then about the dangers of him running his mouth from everything from being burgled or stuck up from someone else saying its a warehouse not a greenhouse to arrested and proceeds of crime act most teens today are pretty clued up and understand depends on the teen 

Emphasize of the amount of respect and trust your putting onto him to tell no one as its not his friends that would do out but its whoever they might tell usually that gets you in bother and see what his reaction is  

hope you sort it mate :)

Edited by doobie01
2 people like this