Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hopsarecannabistoo

My plants

51 posts in this topic

i guess we shall see tomorrow, although im panicking a lot i am actually enjoying growing these, and although end product is a worry im still enjoying growing them. its weird how they dont really smell yet. but we do have a very fragrent garden. 

im still using cannacure once a week too. 

Don't worry they will get there iv got blue cheese in my tent now properly stinky strain it's day 53 of flower smells only been like serious for past few days. It will come 

1 hour ago, JJJ said:

They still need some N to make it through flowering.  With just bloom the leaves are going to slowly die off.

700ml every 3 days may also explain things.  My temps are at 28/29C during the day and the plants are drinking 1-1.5L per day; that's in late flowering mind but it still doesn't sound like enough.

I'll second @JJJ I think he nailed it. Yellowing leaves are the plant calling for nitrogen. I'm unfamiliar with Advanced nutes so don't know if you should use Grow as well as Bloom or just increase the Bloom dose.

When watering are you properly saturating the medium? Allow plants to sit in runoff for half an hour or so to make sure they have got everything they need. :yep:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Green demon said:

I'll second @JJJ I think he nailed it. Yellowing leaves are the plant calling for nitrogen. I'm unfamiliar with Advanced nutes so don't know if you should use Grow as well as Bloom or just increase the Bloom dose.

When watering are you properly saturating the medium? Allow plants to sit in runoff for half an hour or so to make sure they have got everything they need. :yep:

nope i dont do that. i shall from now on thugh cheers for that. i always thought sitting them in water would cause root rot

@Hopsarecannabistoo letting them sit in water 24/7 or overwatering and having roots constantly wet will indeed cause rot, however, leaving them half an hr after watering/feeding to fully absorb any runoff won't do them any harm, I'm hoping it'd do them good!

2 people like this