Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ROCKSTEADY6

Nutrient advice for Autos

39 posts in this topic

You can find Clover on the auction site for 12 quid and free postage for 75L bags

Got 4 autos on two weeks from seed .does anyone have a suggestion as to when to start cannas vega and how much for how long?

When to start the flores also and how much?

19 hours ago, NuVista said:

Got 4 autos on two weeks from seed .does anyone have a suggestion as to when to start cannas vega and how much for how long?

When to start the flores also and how much?

Depends on what compost your using.

Do you know how long my bit of string is?

44 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

PM soil....i was looking a general starting point and something to work with

Edited by NuVista

53 minutes ago, NuVista said:

PM soil....i was looking a general starting point and something to work with

Full strength compost you generally start around day 25-30 if all is growing well and the plants have started to use the nutrients. 

Your plant will tell you when it wants feeding, usually around day 28 you will start to see your very first leaves start to lose a bit of the vibrant colour. 

This is your plant telling you it wants food. 

Start out at 1/4 dose and work up.

There are a lot of factors so whatever we say will only be the roughest of ideas. 

I've never used pm compost, perhaps someone who has used your specific compost could chime in as to when they started but like I say, generally once they have rooted this pots+ 1 week or so for the plant to use the nutrients up 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

According to your lass,not very. lol

1 person likes this

On 2/27/2020 at 10:09 AM, MK11 said:

According to your lass,not very. lol

I'm a grower not a shower mate lol

1 person likes this

Try a little root stim on it,:smokin:

1 person likes this

Some good tips @blackpoolbouncer thought I’d share my recently set up Tropf Blumats in coco under LEDs. Already love them and such a top feeling not spending hours a week hand-watering and especially blissful when it’s currently a little tricky to get to my grow space.  Good to see them being used in other media successfully too, no-till is tempting me away from coco, love the idea of a living soil!  Anyway, the only problem I have is sediment settling on the bottom of the tank despite a 1000l pump and the blue attachment called a Bubblegen raging away on the bottom of my 65l res. I think it’s mostly the humates in the Growers Ark root tonic so I just give it a quick stir with a stick once a day.

large.5f0e31ac8823d_LEDCocoTropfBlumatsAreIn.jpeg

Before nutes were added:

large.5f0e31aa1f87d_Bubblegenand1000lpump65lres.jpeg

Reservoir sat about 1m above surface of the pots on an extra strong workmate and a couple of beer crates.  Should safely hold a 240l reservoir for when I need to go away for a week or more...the res and drippers are all sat in Garland trays that can take 100l...just in case lol

large.5f0e31af03f90_ReservoirGravityFedOnWorkmateAndBeerCrates.jpeg

1 person likes this