Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

Ratdog's shot at the title, pot noodling with the big boys

146 posts in this topic
On 10/10/2019 at 11:53 AM, Jibba jabba said:

On a serious note tho I am sure you’ll pull it back mate,

I don't think so mate, but she still going to produce so lovely sleepy smoke so...

Here's the damage, I've stripped the yellow leaves as I don't want to embarass her lol:wassnnme:

Day 48 into flower and she could be ready in a week

large.5da061b15f565_potnoodle1.jpglarge.5da061b37e8cb_potnoodle2.jpglarge.5da061b575129_potnoodle3.jpglarge.5da061b75742e_potnoodle4.jpg

I upped the feed but it didn't do anything and I can't keep her pot warm either, I think this started when I set up the hydro cloner with another 5" fan sucking any warm air out overnight as it's definitely been colder in the flat since setting it up, bummer!

9 people like this

kingly bubble wrap is available in the gift shop on the way out of the kingdom ..

3 people like this

On 11/10/2019 at 0:10 PM, ratdog said:

I don't think so mate, but she still going to produce so lovely sleepy smoke so...

Here's the damage, I've stripped the yellow leaves as I don't want to embarass her lol:wassnnme:

Day 48 into flower and she could be ready in a week

With so little medium it's all part of the challenge mate, very fine line with watering etc ;)

She still look on track to produce quite well, a definite contender buddy ;)

55 day's she could be cooked but I'm going with 60 day's mate :yep:

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

2 people like this

On 10/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, HSO-Mark said:

With so little medium it's all part of the challenge mate, very fine line with watering etc ;)

She still look on track to produce quite well, a definite contender buddy ;)

55 day's she could be cooked but I'm going with 60 day's mate :yep:

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Day 55 in flower

Looking at the trichs she's screaming chop me! they are mostly amber so it's going to be night-night with this one I reckon lol

So I just chopped her, a real shame the other two seeds didn't survive, they had their stems munched by fungus gnat larvae afaics. Here's a few final pics of this lovely, super strong strain.

large.5da9bbd629067_potnoodle1.jpglarge.5da9bbd74d326_potnoodle2.jpglarge.5da9bbd8ce757_potnoodle3.jpglarge.5da9bbdab9ab7_potnoodle4.jpglarge.5da9bbdf06ac9_potnoodle5.jpglarge.5da9bbe0c1f59_potnoodle6.jpg

I would just like to finish off by saying a big  thanks to mark at hso for the free seeds and all the competitors who made this comp a good bit of fun and I might see you again next year!

over and out!

12 people like this

big round of applause from the king ..two excellent looking stinky stems .well done chap ..a great grow .

2 people like this

Great job mate, looks like some lovely smoke to enjoy ;)

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, ratdog said:

large.5da9bbd629067_potnoodle1.jpg

Absolute pearler ratdog. One of my favourites. 

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Looked good

2 people like this

Looks like you have ended up with some fine and firm sticky noodle , happy days :)

2 people like this

Nice one @ratdog  :yep: a job well done and looks likes a decent cook indeed! :eat: 

2 people like this

Looks really tasty, enjoy em...

another cool diary completed...

good luck...

2 people like this