Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arshlay

Good for some low stress training.

63 posts in this topic

Roughly around day 17 of flower. How we looking? Noticed a few bottom leaves looking abit ropey but leaf health in general is good. Last feed a gave 1ml bb grow 2ml bb bloom and 1/2ml of calmag per litre of water. Any tips on feeding. Is it enough? Seems to be a very short stocky plant. Cheers large.IMG_20190806_183032.jpglarge.IMG_20190806_183154.jpglarge.IMG_20190806_183206.jpglarge.IMG_20190806_182127.jpg

3 people like this

large.IMG_20190806_193502_3848.jpg

5 people like this

The holes look like capsid damage and the white lines in the leaves look like leaf miner damage.

Neither will be much to worry about and is all commonplace with outdoor plants 

Looking really good buddy 

3 people like this

9 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

The holes look like capsid damage and the white lines in the leaves look like leaf miner damage.

Neither will be much to worry about and is all commonplace with outdoor plants 

Looking really good buddy 

Thanks mate. I really like this one, so easy to grow. The buds go right down to the bottom of the stems. Will try a few more barneys farm strains next year. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

large.IMG_20190811_191658.jpglarge.IMG_20190811_191619.jpglarge.IMG_20190811_191603.jpgday 21 of flower. Looking nice lol 3 weeks left roughly. Fatten up you bitch lol might push it an extra week. Been watching YouTube about the trichrome and they said yes mayb the trichs are milky on the outside but possibly not on the inside of the bud so try an extra week for extra weight. What do folks think of this? 

Edited by Arshlay
1 person likes this

Don't be too hasty bud, I reckon another 5/6 weeks on these at least, buds throw on most weight in the last couple of weeks...:yep:

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Don't be too hasty bud, I reckon another 5/6 weeks on these at least, buds throw on most weight in the last couple of weeks...:yep:

:oldtoker:

I was told around 6 weeks to flower an auto. Its a very short plant mate, would that make a difference? 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Arshlay said:

d 6 weeks to flower an auto

They're all different bud, I had a 'think different' auto that took 105 days flowering....

take no notice of what people say, let the plant dictate when she's ready, you'll soon get the hang of it...:yep:

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, stu914 said:

They're all different bud, I had a 'think different' auto that took 105 days flowering....

take no notice of what people say, let the plant dictate when she's ready, you'll soon get the hang of it...:yep:

Its 50% Amber trichromes for down the middle high mate ain't it. I grew over 7 years ago still rusty. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Arshlay said:

Its 50% Amber trichromes for down the middle high mate ain't it.

That's the general concensus....:yep:

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, stu914 said:

That's the general concensus....:yep:

While I have your attention mate, could you take a look at this other plant ive got on the go please. It hates batmix and looks like a nitrogen toxicity. It's started growing again after about 2 weeks but I did top it 3 times when tiny. Its stretched like crazy and just looks plain weird. I'll link the post on here once I've posted a few pics up. 

1 person likes this

Just some obligatory bud shots lol buds are growing rapidly but this plant looks nothing like other phenos on grow diaries. Strange I got the dwarf lollarge.IMG_20190813_173142.jpglarge.IMG_20190813_173046.jpglarge.IMG_20190813_173026.jpglarge.IMG_20190813_173011.jpg

1 person likes this

Little bit of defoliation (about 10 leaves) just to alow better air flow and light penetration to the lower canopy. large.IMG_20190817_203600_3151.jpg

2 people like this

Beginning of week 5 of flower. Touch wood zero rot. Just waiting for my loupe to see where we're at with it. large.IMG_20190819_180606.jpglarge.IMG_20190819_180556.jpglarge.IMG_20190819_180545.jpglarge.IMG_20190819_180521.jpg

1 person likes this