Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arshlay

Good for some low stress training.

60 posts in this topic
11 hours ago, JJJ said:

Shit. That sucks. Hope she pulls through.  Either way the other tops are going to race up now so not a total loss.  Those pegs aren't great anchor points as you've just discovered. Best to tie down and use the holes in the air pot as an anchor point. Alternatively you can use fishing weights on string to hold them down.  That way you can move them around as the plant grows.  Do you have any pics of the break?

large.IMG_20190714_085550.jpglarge.IMG_20190714_085643.jpgis seems to have stiffened up overnight so hopefully should be abit like a supercrop. With it being kush dominant I don't expect tons of bud sites as they usually focus on one fat one don't they. You can see in the pic there should be around 5 shoots coming up. We'll see fingers crossed. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Arshlay said:

is seems to have stiffened up overnight so hopefully should be abit like a supercrop. With it being kush dominant I don't expect tons of bud sites as they usually focus on one fat one don't they. You can see in the pic there should be around 5 shoots coming up. We'll see fingers crossed. 

I reckon you'll be all right mate.  If the top growth above the break hasn't turned limp and lifeless then it looks like she'll heal.  You'll have stunted her and growth may be slow for the next week but worth keeping as the energy will now be redirected to the lateral branches which will all attempt to become main colas to compensate.  She might end up actually yielding more in the end...:yep:

1 person likes this

Doesn't look like the break has affected her. Still growing well with decent side branching shooting up. Seems like a very vigorous plant. Outside now as shes even stinking out here lollarge.IMG_20190715_195123.jpg

Really starting to stretch now. What do we reckon to tying those side branches down. Im not touching the main stem it's far to thick now to bend especially with the break in it. @blackpoolbouncerlarge.IMG_20190717_170224_3647.jpg

1 person likes this

@Arshlay you could start to gently tease those side branches apart so they are spread out a bit. 

She looks like she is gonna stay relatively stocky to me 

Looks nice pal, good stuff

2 people like this

10 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

@Arshlay you could start to gently tease those side branches apart so they are spread out a bit. 

She looks like she is gonna stay relatively stocky to me 

Looks nice pal, good stuff

Yeh I thought it was stocky. Still only water feeding up to now and we're on day 32. Cheers 

Careful with training your autos, they're renound for being fussy fuckers

47 minutes ago, Mimicker said:

Careful with training your autos, they're renound for being fussy fuckers

Yep lol

gallery_24417_11297_17112.jpggallery_24417_11297_101801.jpg

15 people like this

I've transplanted 2 using your method now mate. It has no effect on growth at all, and has a nice root ball ready for the big pot. 

3 people like this

I've prised all them stems apart. Does this look OK. I'm very new to lst. large.IMG_20190720_172138_1528.jpg

6 people like this

Looks perfect @Arshlay.

You may find you will want to move the ties along the stem a bit. The plant wil revert to vertical growth after where they are anchored. 

You will see what I mean. Tidy job tho bud

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Looks perfect @Arshlay.

You may find you will want to move the ties along the stem a bit. The plant wil revert to vertical growth after where they are anchored. 

You will see what I mean. Tidy job I

I've moved them more outward to the ends abit more. Just abit concerned about the hole that the break has made large.IMG_20190720_182939_1581.jpgended up taping it over just to be safe because it looks hollow

Edited by Arshlay
2 people like this

Day 35 still no nutes, looking well!! Does she look like she's about to start flowering?? large.IMG_20190722_201207.jpglarge.IMG_20190722_193034.jpglittle bit pissed off with the tiny new leaves being eaten up but hey ho.

Yep, that's flowers starting to form mate.  Now comes the fun part...:thumsup:

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, JJJ said:

Yep, that's flowers starting to form mate.  Now comes the fun part...:thumsup:

Cool, finally lol. Little bit later then I was expecting. They're supposed to be harvest 77 days from seed but I assume it will be longer given its outside. Would next water be a good idea to start adding nutes of Grow and bloom? 

1 person likes this