Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hab

Light Green Tips

Hello All This Is My Budget Set Up:

80 x 80 x 160 tent

6 liter pots

Mother Earth Multi Purpose Compost

single QB132 Board running at 70w (18 inches from top of plants) the first 2 weeks they were under a cheap ching chong light

carbon filter

3 x fan

2 x seeds are royal dwarf from RQS

my plants are 34 days from popping out the soil

whole setup pulls 106w from the wall so is about £2.80 a week to run

I've only been feeding water from the tap (wet & dry cycle)

light cycle is full blast 24 h :)

could someone please tell me what the light green tips mean on some of the leaves?...……….thanks 

large.a.jpglarge.b.jpglarge.c.jpg

3 people like this

I just recently had this issue, have a look at this link.....

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/397876-teehees-back-on-the-autos-again/&do=findComment&comment=5158257

Mine are in Coco and I feed nutes, but the appearance was the same.

My guess, given the dark green leaves, is too much Nitrogen..... tips changing colour to yellow then brown, again too much N.

Cos you're in soil, the nutes are in there already, so I dunno for sure, but I'd guess that the plant needed that level of N while in Veg, but now the plant's in Bloom, that level of N is not required, so the plant shows Nitrogen toxicity. 

My guess would be to give her a good pH'd plain water flush, then give bloom nutes.

I say 'guess' cos I'm a Coco kinda Guy, and soil defeats me.... but check my link and you'll get my point.

If this continues, there's a danger the plant will lock out, stop drinking and show deficiencies.... not what you need at this stage of bloom!

All the best mate.

3 people like this

Looks like nutrient burn, possibly the compost was a bit rich when you first put them in

5 people like this

Definitely a bit too much food for your girls

3 people like this

Thanks for the input fellas, guess I'll try a lighter mix compost next time...……………...cheers.

2 people like this

That a nice grow mate for  £2.80 a week mate,:yes:

3 people like this

On 7/8/2019 at 3:57 PM, Jimboo said:

That a nice grow mate for  £2.80 a week mate,:yes:

Thanks Fella, hopefully it all goes well and I get a few nice buds at the end of the grow, then its learning about trimming and curing next :)