Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arshlay

Bio heaven

16 posts in this topic

Hi folks quick question. Currently running bio bizz grow and bloom but I'm toying with getting the bio heaven as it sounds the business. Is it worth a shot? Thanks 

It's mainly soya bean extract I think. They say it's so pricey as they have to use 'organically' grown soy in it.... Spend ur money on something else..... :yinyang:

2 people like this

I'm using it's quite expensive  but I got a litre for around 40notes on dbay I only use a little say 1ml ish  during flower...deffiantly not worth the money if paying the 20 for 250ml from my local.. im not 100%sold on it but plants seem to like it ...i only use extra products becuase my plants dont get the proper repot schedule so some get root bound several times in there life so feel the soil around the roots is fully spent by time i put in flower and i only up the pot size a few litres in flower :yinyang:

1 person likes this

You don't really need all these extras.  Save your money would be my advice.  This is my one of my current autos a few days shy of 8 weeks.  All I've fed is fish mix and bloom.

medium.5d220a0107d06_Day54D.JPG.cea594e6976ba3988d5249c5a19e3342.JPG

7 people like this

Just now, JJJ said:

You don't really need all these extras.  Save your money would be my advice.  This is my one of my current autos a few days shy of 8 weeks.  All I've fed is fish mix and bloom.

medium.5d220a0107d06_Day54D.JPG.cea594e6976ba3988d5249c5a19e3342.JPG

Looks lush mate. I'll stick with the basics. Slightly worried as the strain I'm growing is zkittlez og auto. Looking as some grow diary's it's very branchy and not much leaf. Probably leaning to alot more sativa. Can sativas still be lst'd without much problem. Depending on how much it starts stinking it may have to go in the garden as it's currently in the cellar. Cheers 

1 person likes this

Just now, Arshlay said:

Looks lush mate. I'll stick with the basics. Slightly worried as the strain I'm growing is zkittlez og auto. Looking as some grow diary's it's very branchy and not much leaf. Probably leaning to alot more sativa. Can sativas still be lst'd without much problem. Depending on how much it starts stinking it may have to go in the garden as it's currently in the cellar. Cheers 

Yes, you can still bend sativas.  One of mine has strong sativa characteristics.  I bent the top right over before flowering then had to bend it right over again during the stretch.  Didn't even phase her.

Looks sweet @JJJ ... I used to get away with just a bit of bloom with autos and got some real nice nugs although have run them with silicone & root stim aswel the pm soil seems to keep them going a far while :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Just now, HEMPFRUIT said:

Looks sweet @JJJ ... I used to get away with just a bit of bloom with autos and got some real nice nugs although have run them with silicone & root stim aswel the pm soil seems to keep them going a far while :yinyang:

Thanks mate, although this one's in Batmix.  I personally prefer fish mix to grow.  It's faster acting and harder to overdo.  The plants seem to love the stuff.  Added bonus with Biobizz - it's cheap as chips..:thumsup:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah the fish mix it's a great product for the price...I think it's a more all round feed than the grow aswell .. i THINK? the grow is just molasses  that's why I only really use the grow in flower just to give a boost of sugars/carbs when needed ..i do use the fishmix in flower now & then if I feel a plant needs a good all round feed during stretch :yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, HEMPFRUIT said:

Delete

Edited by HEMPFRUIT

I believe Biobizz recommend using the fish mix in veg then grow in flower alongside bloom + all the other products, but I suppose they've got bills to pay...  I can however see why some people would want to drop the fish... It fucking stinks.  Spilling some on the carpet was one of the worst household mishaps I've ever endured, although once it's in the soil it's not too bad.

1 person likes this

Yeah it does stink lol  ...that one reason i i got the grow too paranoid my buds would smell of fish come harvest lol ..I don't worry about that now after using the product (not sure its even possible if feeding soil ) mainly thought this because we use to sometimes get fishy weed when we was young and was always told it was because to much fish feed  but im not sure its true  maybe it would if pumped the plant in late flower ,maybe they tried spraying fishmix late in flower lol

......before any comedians chime in.. no my mother did not import it .. lol

3 people like this

I've used Biobizz for donkeys and love it. Standard line up was just Root Juice, Grow,Bloom, and Epsom Salts for a long time with great results. I have however started using Fishmix recently and would never be without it. It contains more readily available nitrogen than the Grow so if your girls ever get pale it's much quicker getting them to lush green than upping the dose of Grow.

Regarding the additives, Root juice makes an obvious difference in rooting speed so I've always used it which leads me to believe that the others in the line up will work. How much of a difference they'll make I don't know. Once I'm growing with clones only I intend to buy the entire line up and do a comparison. 

Acti Vera is based on Aloe Vera which is known to be good for plant health so that could easily be made up into a DIY feed. Great for getting seedlings going combined with the RJ.

When Bio Heaven was first released it was supposed to aid the recovery of overwatered plants, but now it's for helping plants in flower uptake nutrients. I'm using it ATM so will be interesting to see how quick my plants with deficiencies recover.

Topmax is mollases based which is food for the micro herd to boost their population, can only be a good thing but again can be made up cheaper.

Heres a reply from Biobizz that breaks down the when and why on how to use their line up Click me

3 people like this

@Green demon cheers for the biobizz response link, there is some golden info on that post.  Topmax isn't molasses tho - that's grow.  Topmax is (iirc) humic & fulvic acid.

21 hours ago, grotbags said:

It's mainly soya bean extract I think. They say it's so pricey as they have to use 'organically' grown soy in it.

Mr bloom covers some of this in the vid about their products - they are a certified organics company, ergo their products have to comply with stricter rules.  Don't really think you can wave an airquoted "organically" at biobizz...it's like their middle name lol 

@Arshlay if you've not seen it yet, take 15 mins and watch this vid, it's def worth it.  I've watched a few times now :)

Mr Bloom on biobizz:

2 people like this

Oh aye good shout @unity lol should've read my own link. Topmax is made from extracts of a few things, humus and leonardite mostly apparently lol Used it before and didn't like the effects but I'm willing try again but use less next time. 

Didnt know now I had waved air quotes lol but if I had or someone else had it's probably because Biobizz haven't always been organic, they were for a long time registered as Bio. 

1 person likes this