Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amsterbud

Advice needed

Posted (edited)

Hi guys so ive somehow started this crazy cocktail grow dont ask why or how but ive got a 4x4 tent with 6 plants inside 2 plants are in 20l airpots 3 plants are in 16l fabric pots and one is in a 10l fabric . So here where it get abit crazy they are a mixture of auto flowers and photos. The good thing i have going for me is that the autos are all the same strain and will flower at the same time so im hoping i can somehow make this work with the photos in regards to harvesting at the same time . Ok so the strain im growing are AUTOS: x3 pyramid white widow

PHOTOS: white label purple bud 

seedstockers super skink 

and zkittles (cant remember breeder name )

anyway i know its going to be quite a tight fit considering most these strains are big yielders but i think i can make it work if not i have a shed i can move a plant or 2 to .

so my question is about my lighting i have an adjustable lumii black 600w hps 

a niello 600w cree cob / led 

and a 900w phlizon led full spectrum . I am trying to avoid using the hps because i cant afford an air conditioning unit for my tent and temps get too high. But with the 600 cob and the 900 led would i have sufficient lighting for this grow ? Any advice would be great thanks 

ps i know these led lights dont put out no where near the wattage they say in the name hence why im using 2 

Edited by Amsterbud

Posted (edited)

Crazy is the word mate :thumbdown: 

id ditch the leds if you have adequate extraction and stick the hps in and run it at night when it's coolest. 

Edited by ilikebigbuds
1 person likes this