Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


WestCoastSox

Weed hangovers

46 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, Dodgee said:

1 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

An intense session can leave you still feeling the effects the next day for sure.  Even a less intense session after which you FEEL completely fine the next day will leave you sub par in comparison to how you would feel after a week or 3 straight.

 

But assuming we are talking about a joint/vape or 2 in the evening... 

Well if the effects are that unpleasant the next day I would have to assume something else was at play.. maybe like joolz said the CBD stuff.. or just the fact it's covered in pesticides and full of pgrs..

Yeah, definitely not a hard sesh just one maybe two in the evening.  I'll see what happens without the CBD.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Strong coffee.

 

black and thick enough to stand a spoon up.

 

sorts out any weedover. they are definitely a thing, I’m not sedentary and I get them for sure. stronger the weed or the more I smoke larger the weed over. 

 

Everyone’s metabolism is different, so some will get them some won’t, I don’t think you can dismiss them as a thing entirely just because you don’t experience them.

Edited by Cursed
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Even the CBD stuff is likely to not be looked after with any pride whatsoever. It's all just grown on a large scale with lots pesticides and fed lots of crap.

 

E2a: Don't get them myself at all. A lot of codeine though with weed however can leave me feeling fuzzy headed the next day.

Was just thinking. Wouldn't sugary stuff sort it out? I know it's a common thing for whiteys to be treat with sugar. All these things deplete sugar levels not just weed, all depressants do (not saying weed is fully a depressant though btw), so maybe the hangovers/weedovers are to do with sugar levels idk.

Edited by Conspiranought

Share this post


Link to post

I also think that when your tolerance is sky high from smoking weed every day you won’t experience them. 

 

But it that is because it is the norm for you, so you don’t necessarly realise you are experiencing them. Stop for six months, hit it hard and then tell me you don’t get them lol

 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cursed said:

I also think that when your tolerance is sky high from smoking weed every day you won’t experience them. 

 

But it that is because it is the norm for you, so you don’t necessarly realise you are experiencing them. Stop for six months, hit it hard and then tell me you don’t get them lol

 

lol I know that's why I don't get them. Your body just gets used to it, mine definitely is lol. I'd maybe get one now if given a strong edible though.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

sometimes think i'm being rewarded going into old age, i'm still very hyper I just love being stoned 24/7 floats my mind into some kind of order leaving the chaos behind, I imagine most are like me and feel the power of the mind  over matter and it gets stronger with age

Share this post


Link to post

I sometimes wake up feeling a bit "fuzzy" or "different", I wouldn't go as far as to say a hangover. Were all different though and maybe this is just how your body reacts. As others have said you'll probably get used to it over time as your tolerance builds.

 

I'd recommend growing your own mate if you can. Dealer weed may not be dried/cured properly, premature, high nutrients and not flushed properly, added shit etc.. Which could contribute to it IMO. And besides the health benefits, it's much cheaper! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Coffee with lots of sugar normally sorts me outs,  it’s not like an alcohol hang over where your body is completely dehydrated and brain starved of salts or whatever you just need to wake up,  a hot/cold shower,  caffeine, an apple or a bit of exercise will fix any weed hangover 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, maybe I'm just lucky in that respect but I have noticed that if you wake and bake after a hefty session the night before then the stoning can come on quite hard.  :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Cursed said:

I don’t think you can dismiss them as a thing entirely just because you don’t experience them.

 

 

Perhaps some people are just more sensitive than others?

 

I don't notice any leftovers but then I quite like the feeling of being slightly spaced out most the time so maybe I'm immune from the negatives lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, stoned_ape said:

I sometimes wake up feeling a bit "fuzzy" or "different", I wouldn't go as far as to say a hangover. Were all different though and maybe this is just how your body reacts. As others have said you'll probably get used to it over time as your tolerance builds.

 

I'd recommend growing your own mate if you can. Dealer weed may not be dried/cured properly, premature, high nutrients and not flushed properly, added shit etc.. Which could contribute to it IMO. And besides the health benefits, it's much cheaper! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's true, I'm sensitive to most medication, even herbal remedies/supplements give me unwanted effects.

I've started looking into your second point.  I'd never considered it as an option until recently :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
 
 
 
29 minutes ago, ratdog said:

 

 

Perhaps some people are just more sensitive than others?

 

I don't notice any leftovers but then I quite like the feeling of being slightly spaced out most the time so maybe I'm immune from the negatives lol

Ha Ha - It might be nice if I didn't work in an environment that requires accuracy and efficiency with numbers lol

Share this post


Link to post

I found a simple cure for weedovers, always be stoned lol 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, botanics said:

I found a simple cure for weedovers, always be stoned lol 

Haha :P

Share this post


Link to post

When you smoke all the time, it becomes your 'normal' reality and you learn to function perfectly well in whatever you do but without the irrational anxiety attached that involvement with society brings. (well it does for me at least)

 

An amazing plant full of enlightenment when you engage with it from a different perspective than the one taught to you and taken me a long time of smoking herb to discover that. (I smoked my first spliff when I was 13)

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now