Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WestCoastSox

Weed hangovers

46 posts in this topic

Hey.  I've been vaping weed and CBD bud in a dry herb vape for about 1 or 2 months (sometimes a mix) and I keep waking up with weed hangovers.  Does anyone else get these?  How can I stop getting brain fog and lethargy the next day? 

Just now, WestCoastSox said:

Hey.  I've been vaping weed and CBD bud in a dry herb vape for about 1 or 2 months (sometimes a mix) and I keep waking up with weed hangovers.  Does anyone else get these?  How can I stop getting brain fog and lethargy the next day? 

I get them when I dab or have edibles and they're called "budovers" apparently or thats what the young'uns call them

I'm 50 and still can't get use to the lingo they use, gassy = smells, peng = good, anyway I think it's just a big influx of thc at the time as don't usually get it smoking unless cali grown

2 people like this

Yeah, I'm shit at the proper lingo, I just use words that make sense to me!  I'm hoping to find a way to stop them because I can't function well at work and today has been really slow.  I'm wondering if changing the strain could help.  I'm not a fan of haze stuff which is all I've had available, I'd rather have indica but can't find a local who sells it.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, WestCoastSox said:

Hey. I keep waking up with weed hangovers.  Does anyone else get these?  How can I stop getting brain fog and lethargy the next day? 

You need to smoke more mate. First time at the gym you'll feel ruined for a week but it gets easier and easier. Same with herb.

E2a no I don't get hangovers

Edited by Green demon
4 people like this

No such thing.  A lazy sedentary lifestyle will promote a hangover, but a fit, functioning hard working stoner does not get brain fog in my opinion.  Good diet, plenty of water, plenty of smoke, plenty of activity = no problem.

I do use tobacco but I reckon it promotes a hangover more than weed.

Pick sativa strains to grow rather than indicas.  Better still.  Grow both.

;)

3 people like this

16 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

No such thing.  Good diet, plenty of water, plenty of smoke, plenty of activity = no problem.

I would've agreed with you until a few years ago I had to go herb free for a couple of weeks,  going out of country and working for the army it wasn't an option. When I got back I hit the session hard and next day felt destroyed. Felt like a vulture had shit down my throat, couldn't think or concentrate, hungover to fuck mate. 

Vegan, workout, heavy manual labour for a job, don't drink alcohol just water or tea = destroyed

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Green demon said:

I would've agreed with you until a few years ago I had to go herb free for a couple of weeks,  going out of country and working for the army it wasn't an option. When I got back I hit the session hard and next day felt destroyed. Felt like a vulture had shit down my throat, couldn't think or concentrate, hungover to fuck mate. 

Vegan, workout, heavy manual labour for a job, don't drink alcohol just water or tea = destroyed

Destroyed = working for the army

lol Work was subcontracted in so weren't that bad, it was the threat from the IRA kept my trousers constantly brown

I'd cut out the hemp cbd and stick with real thing  :wassnnme:

4 people like this

Just don't smoke it mate, you do get used to it but after 2 months it should've stopped happening by now imo. Guess we're all different though. Just give it more time I'd say. It's reasons like that that gives them excuses to take the 'bad' out of the plant.

Don't take any opiates whatsoever when vaping weed, like codeine if weed alone gives you brainfog, or hangovers or whatever.

7 hours ago, Phoenix said:

No such thing.  A lazy sedentary lifestyle will promote a hangover, but a fit, functioning hard working stoner does not get brain fog in my opinion.  Good diet, plenty of water, plenty of smoke, plenty of activity = no problem.

I do use tobacco but I reckon it promotes a hangover more than weed.

Pick sativa strains to grow rather than indicas.  Better still.  Grow both.

;)

- I workout 5 days a week, drink at least 2 litres of water a day, eat clean and work hard so I don't agree.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Conspiranought said:

Don't take any opiates whatsoever when vaping weed, like codeine if weed alone gives you brainfog, or hangovers or whatever.

Thanks. I don't ever take codeine because it makes me light headed.  I'll stick with it for a couple more months and see what happens.

4 hours ago, Joolz said:

I'd cut out the hemp cbd and stick with real thing  :wassnnme:

Do you think the cbd is what's causing it?

8 hours ago, mitchell68 said:

I get them when I dab or have edibles and they're called "budovers" apparently or thats what the young'uns call them

I'm 50 and still can't get use to the lingo they use, gassy = smells, peng = good, anyway I think it's just a big influx of thc at the time as don't usually get it smoking unless cali grown

If you only get it with "Cali grown" it's more likely the chemicals it's full of and covered in than the thc that's doing it.

An intense session can leave you still feeling the effects the next day for sure.  Even a less intense session after which you FEEL completely fine the next day will leave you sub par in comparison to how you would feel after a week or 3 straight.

But assuming we are talking about a joint/vape or 2 in the evening... 

Well if the effects are that unpleasant the next day I would have to assume something else was at play.. maybe like joolz said the CBD stuff.. or just the fact it's covered in pesticides and full of pgrs..

Fuck "Cali grown"

Grow your fucking own! lol

5 people like this

CBD bud can still definitely cause it just as much as THC bud. It's all just getting mad now all this. Cali bud can do one for me, it gets sent here because it's full of shite and won't sell there.

1 person likes this