Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

delagdo

Dynavap sale

Hello!

I wanted to share how excited I am about ordering an OmniVap XL which I did tonight, since I noticed you have a great offer on at the moment - 20% off. I got the vape plus a pot of Dynawax for £133.20 which I am very happy about. I've been using the M for the past 9 months and I think it's brilliant, I can't wait for the upgrade!

You can buy a 2019 M for £42 with the 420 discount code which is a bargain. If you were considering buying a Vapcap you should not hesitate, you would not regret it at that price.

Here's a picture of my beloved 2018 M:

large.P2060324.jpg

I don't know if this is related to Dynavap's own 'Battery Independence Day' sale on their US website, or how long this offer will be on for?

Cheers @vapefiend :thumsup:

7 people like this

Hi

Where do I get a code please, I may consider a Dynvap I am looking for my 1st vap, is this on offer in UK please?  What is Dynawax??

2 people like this

Hello @Johna60 - the Vapefiend code is 420, enter this at the checkout and you will get £10 if your order is over £50. The 20% off Dynavap sale has finished now, it was only on for a few days. It seemed to end on Saturday so I think they were passing on the Battery Independence Day sale from Dynavap.

As it is, they sell the 2019 M for £65 (£55 with the code). This is the 'basic' version but it's fully functional and I would highly recommend it. It's such a well designed, functional and durable product, there is nothing that compares at the price.

Dynawax is simply beeswax with a bit of hemp oil, used to lubricate the rubber o-rings and help slide it all together. It's a bit like lip balm, which I'm sure could be used as a substitute for the official product. You only need a tiny tiny bit after cleaning. Dynavap say saliva could be used if you've got nothing else, just to get the bits back together if they're sticking.

My Omnivap arrived. Vapefiend very efficiently got it here on Thursday via Royal Mail 24 but I wasn't in, so I went to pick it up from the post office at the weekend. I love it, I have been testing it thoroughly. I already had the titanium tip for my M, so it was the body/condenser assembly I was trying for the first time. The extra length is great for smooth vapour. It stays cooler and easier to handle during long sessions with repeated loading. I really like the mouthpiece - the tapers on the M never made much sense to me, I just held it to my lips, but the Omni mouthpiece seems a lot more ergonomic. The body feels really nice to hold and the texture is great for twirling it round. I'm enjoying adjusting the condenser and finding the spot for just a tiny bit of airflow, to more consistently get those massive hits that were possible with the M if you got your finger in just the right place. Overall, I think it's fantastic.

1 person likes this

Hey thanks for such a comprehensive review.

Is it possible to use hash in the M if I also bought the additional coil?

Many thanks

1 person likes this

Can anyone suggest a suitable lighter, available in the UK, for using with my new Dynavap M.

You don't really need a Dynacoil for hash. The coil is really for soaking up oil n wax concentrates and hold them in the tip so they don't just run down the condenser when they get hot. 

For hash you might want to install a second screen or a layer of hemp fibre above or below the screen to hold the crumbly bits in the bowl 

The Dynawax was developed for conditioning the wooden parts. You don't really need it for lubing the x and o rings. It's handy to have something slippery to smear on them when you're putting them back in place after a clean tho.

My fav lighters are the Jobon or Maxim triple flame ones with the big clear tank so you can see how much gas you have left and a massive dial on the bottom to adjust the flame as the gas level drops. They're about £8 on the auction site.

Our local shop has Prof branded singles and doubles for £2 a go which are ok for the money too.

You gotta use quality gas with jet flames, if you didn't know already btw, as the impurities in the more more common brands will clog the jet nozzles and render them useless after 2 or 3 fills. 

1 person likes this

@Johna60 I don't have hash, but I have vaped pressed kief well in the vapcap, by putting it in with some herb. As @Hippie on hill says, the coil is designed for oils and waxes but I have read you can use hash with it well. I don't have one, not yet anyway! Degummed hemp fibre is a great suggestion for an alternative.

I like my Jobon triple jet lighter I ordered online recently. I've had a few cheapo lighters die quickly plus an Honest, but this one has lasted longer than most.

great I have bought a Maxim triple flame for £8.  What fuel do you suggest I buy for it please?  May not have a lot of choice up here in the wilds of Scotland.

I have never had a problem with Bull Brand from the pound shop, and Swan from the supermarket. I've had a couple of cans of each in the past year. I haven't suffered from blocked jets. The problems in my failed lighters have been the piezo igniters no longer clicking.

You get used to refilling a lighter if you use a vapcap heavily!

I usually look for the Newport Near Zero Impurities label like one on the Bull Brand cans 

They used to have a list on their site of all the brands they bottle with the same stuff, I can't find it for you now unfortunately :(

I don't actually use much gas anymore to be honest as I mainly use induction heaters now 

If you think the vapcap is for you after a week or 2 I highly recommend getting yourself on a list to have one made for you or piecing your own IH together if you're that way inclined.