Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

B0bbyBuds

New Volcano Hybrid

20 posts in this topic
20 hours ago, Budelaire said:

I find the units are great and very well made, the accessories like plastic bowls etc, are designed to fail.  I got sick of spending money on all the crap to go with it, so flogged 'em. 

Same as dabbing, too much cleaning, waiting and generally faffing about involved for my liking.

I think I went through a few bags and valves now you mention it, I sold mine as just got fed up inhaling through bags. I have a mighty now with a Gong adaptor and love it attached to a bubbler.

Have you tried or come across the saionara  for dabbing? The sai top air flow with titanium bucket is the best thing I've used for convenience, hard hits and easy cleaning. Fits most vape mods, has bubbler accessories and just (arctic fox custom firmware includes presets) requires a little swab of the bucket when done to clean.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Joolz said:

Vapexhale

Had my first go on one of these over the weekend, next time I have the money I will be buying. Unbelievable quality, great big pulls, huge clouds of vape at low settings and a great high.

she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.

ill make do with my herbalaire/vapecap and bong construction for now :sadwalk:

Edited by Cursed
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just now, Cursed said:

Had my first go on one of these over the weekend, next time I have the money I will be buying. Unbelievable quality, great big pulls, huge clouds of vape at low settings and a great high.

she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.

ill make do with my herbalaire/vapecap and bong construction for now :sadwalk:

When u get it..bring it down for a sesh, always wanted a go...although could be dangerous because if I like it I'm gonna have to get one too lol

Edited by OLaC
1 person likes this

8 hours ago, unity said:

what's the difference in them, how noticeable is it in the hit?

tbh I'd struggle to pinpoint any difference between the two, the swiss tree looks good though as it has holes like swiss cheese lol

the whip attachment is great though

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, OLaC said:

When u get it..bring it down for a sesh, always wanted a go...although could be dangerous because if unlike it I'm gonna have to get one lol

Definitely the best vape I’ve ever had a go on :yep:

my brother I law has seen me vaping and decided he wanted one, convinced his missus and they bought one as a joint birthday present to each other. Both huge spliff smokers, like chain smokers :puke:

i advised a break before but he dived straight in, ive noticed after a week or two he’s back on the spliffs hard.

im hoping he sells it to me cheap lol

Edited by Cursed
1 person likes this