Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hopsarecannabistoo

what are those white tendrils?

83 posts in this topic

in the middle of this photo. this is my first time growing cannabis dont forget :)

XS4GwVo.jpg

qbNL7MM.jpg

Posted (edited)

Pistils, theyre the beginings of your buds! Theyre there to catch pollen to fertilise the female plant.

Edited by Hot_Rock
3 people like this

So does thay mean its started flowering?

Posted (edited)

No it's not proof of flowering.  They are pre flowers at branch unions.  It is however proof of gender.  Nice looking lady.

;)

Sorry it's an auto so yes its revving up to flower.  It has begun.

Edited by Phoenix
Add on
3 people like this

this is when il need to turn on my carbon filter then lol 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

this is a royal bluematic, the description on the page isnt really clear. how long does it normally take in flower till tis ready to be harvested. 

i know its not ready now but im thinking for the future

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

Anything between 7 and 12 weeks from now. And it won't start to stink for a while yet.

2 people like this

weirdly it smells when in the grow room and sumemr house, outside of it you cant smell it yet but in the grow room it reeks. also when its outside you cant samell it. but inside it pongs already lol. i didnt know they smelled at vegging only  flowering :)

and is that all 2-3 months :O im so not ready yet, im goign to dry using paper bag method got no paper bags or mason jars yet. ok next months dole will cover the bags, the dole after will cover the mason jars :) sorted :D 

2 people like this

15 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

how long does it normally take in flower till tis ready to be harvested. 

Hoptoo man,....................howdy,...............the royal blue looks about 15 days old correct ??............... an automatic, will fire off the female phistills (show gender) within 21 days usually,.................. so the age of the blue has to be 15-21 days right hoptoo ??.

yes fire up your carbon filter right away ok...................... you have not said what size cab your using or what light ??.............400w HPS in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8m cab ??........................

Ok, right day 21 say right now.............. keep a nitrogen heavy feed going in, untill you have fruit hearts around the 12mm across size,.......... then you need to switch to a "Flowering" biased feed, higher in P & K..............=  P = phosphate and Potassium = K.............N = nitrogen, on the back of your nute pack hoptoo.............

once your at the 12mm fruit heart size from there your looking at 65 to 80 days to harvest........................the last 10 days being a "Pure Water Flush" period,........... to purify the fruits for not so harsh a smoking right.................... to store the buds once dried to 60% RH,.......you will need 2no "Boveda" RH regulation packs to put in the 500ml "Kilner" jars, screw top sealed.........

Hoptoo mate........do you have a Ph pen ? or a Ec Pen ??................ what nutrients did you opted for hoptoo mate ??........

Qs; are you using "Tap Water" ?????????........................... if so what temperature is it when you water the plants hoptoo ???   AM

here is one i grew on "Bottled Water".................low in salts, unlike tap water.................... AM

gallery_80973_7264_58399.jpg

here are a few benefits of, CBD CBC CBG CBN + THCv.......now the antispasmodic affect is where Alfie dingley gets his peace help from

gallery_80973_7264_5265.jpg

............... hit me back with the answers hoptoo mate........................i'll see if i can help out ok................best to all AM

5 people like this

noooo it broke soil may 27th so its 30 days old :)

EibJm3Y.jpg

ok. 

Water = water butt water, collected from rainwater

nutes, the avanced nutrients grow micro and bloom, silicon, voodoo juice

my lights are 2x300w (a32w) mars hydro and a 250 cfl light. 

i went for the 4" carbon filter, altogether i have 6 plants. 

also what are fruit hearts, no i dont have a ph pen or an ec pen

i have bud candy for when it flowers, and perfect finish flushing thing 

Posted (edited)

No need to ph or ec in compost, so discard that from your head before you buy one of either.

Tapwater would be better. Nothing wrong with tap water, even in organics.

Fruit hearts is a term even I've never heard. I presume he means flower clusters, we aren't growing fruit and fruit doesn't form hearts, cabbage does lol

Running your fan and filter isn't just for the smell, it's to keep fresh air being fed to the room too. 

If your not already, get in a wet dry cycle. If you don't know what it is a quick search will find it

Good luck @Hopsarecannabistoo

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
11 people like this

I am doi g a wer dry cycle :) when I started doing that it started growing g a lot faster

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

weirdly im watering my royal bluematic the same as the blackberry, but the blackberry looks like this 

kuKWHdh.jpg

Is this over watering? asx even though the leaves are very light they are still growing, just really light, if so then i will have to water both plants differently lol 

when you compar it to my royal bluematic:

pmAQehk.jpg

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo