Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

Please read if you have Rspec quantum boards.

21 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, diyleduk said:

@neural_rust Its the wrong driver that's the issue. 51v x 1.400 = 71 (x2) = 142w

You need a ELG-240-c2100a-3y or HLG-240h-C2100a

Also the ELG drivers has no input earth, it needs one wiring in.

:yep:

OK, thank man..

I let the seller know that it's the wrong driver.. hopefully it get fixed ASAP..

2 people like this

On 30/06/2019 at 10:28 PM, Bomberman said:

@diyleduk Hello mate ive just tested out this 720 spec kit. One of the boards 2 rows of led don't light up and on the other board 4 rows of led don't light up. Please advise what to do or if you want me to try anything troubleshooting.

@diyleduk is that the typical fault that these boards have? I checked mine tuned down low so I could actually look at it without being blinded and everything lights up as it should. 

@ananda It was a error with the pick and place machine. 10% were affected. All have been replaced as far as im aware now.

3 people like this

On 01/07/2019 at 7:33 AM, diyleduk said:

@Bomberman send me an email with a pic and your order number and ill get you replacements send out today.

That was super quick getting these swapped out im very happy thank you. i won't be able to use them for about a month but just testing them just now, and visually omg the brightest eye destroying thing i ever did see apart from the sun. i can't wait to to pit them against my 630 cmh they are replacing. My gut tells me i made a good choice and will easily outperform the cmh. Thanks for the super service and fantastic prices @diyleduk you most certainly will be my go to for lighting and whatever else you may have in store.

3 people like this

@Bomberman good to hear that all sorted now mate and sorry again for the issue.

Please keep hold of the damaged ones incase HLG want them back.

3 people like this

Just a bump for anybody who hasnt opend their quantum board kits yet. Please check you order!!!!!

2 people like this