Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jibba jabba

Jibbas pot of Ogkz

296 posts in this topic

Interesting approach mate, Chunky and trunky mmmm. Do you plan to flip soon or going to let her veg back out hydra style? :) 

2 people like this

14 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

ou plan to flip soon or going to let her veg back out hydra style? :) 

Well seen as you asked,

The A plan was to veg get cuts run a room full, once the flower room is empty, but me being a bit of a front bottom ,I have the flower room full but I can’t remember when I flipped them, So four or five weeks more veg then the other side should be done, plan A is still rolling on, just not to sure how many of the cuts will strike, I got two really decent ones but the other seven are quite small and I am dubious weather or not they will take, so to cover all bases I threw a load of Hso beans in some water then dirt, so I’ll run them to fill the rest of the room up, iirc there is a Chocolate mint og, a Blue (Pure) Fire, a Gorilla Breath, a Sapphire Scout, a Mango Sapphire, a couple of others maybe to many names to recall, but all I have previously grown out, oh that’s the one Bubba Kush, one of them too, I’ll update the pics when I get the chance.

The King is Dead :execute:

All Hail The Prince’s :notworthy:

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

7 people like this

8 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Well seen as you asked,

The A plan was to veg get cuts run a room full, once the flower room is empty, but me being a bit of a front bottom ,I have the flower room full but I can’t remember when I flipped them, So four or five weeks more veg then the other side should be done, plan A is still rolling on, just not to sure how many of the cuts will strike, I got two really decent ones but the other seven are quite small and I am dubious weather or not they will take, so to cover all bases I threw a load of Hso beans in some water then dirt, so I’ll run them to fill the rest of the room up, iirc there is a Chocolate mint og, a Blue (Pure) Fire, a Gorilla Breath, a Sapphire Scout, a Mango Sapphire, a couple of others maybe to many names to recall, but all I have previously grown out, oh that’s the one Bubba Kush, one of them too, I’ll update the pics when I get the chance.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

Niiiice bro. That's a good selection of HSO strains too... I have Choc Mint OG and Gorilla Breaths (3rd run) on the go now. I am sure the OGKZ will be a keeper so fair play for vegging out -  will create an interesting flower for the noodlist too... Buckle up ppl!  

Edited by InTheSystem
3 people like this

he`s not dead ...just resting and pretending to not be alive .

5 people like this

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

he`s not dead ...just resting and pretending to not be alive .

Shiit...

50a89fdfde139.jpeg

5 people like this

On 14/09/2019 at 0:59 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Confidence, that's what I like to see lol

Coming for your throne @vince noir rock n roll star;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Hellhound on my trail T-Shirt | Spreadshirt

3 people like this

Alright there Uk420.

As the weeks tick by the pot noodle is growing stronger, unlike most of the cuts that I took and the beans I popped, but it wouldn’t be a proper Pnc unless there was a decent amount of murder about, she is recovering fairly well from the chop up the other day, (actually 14 days ago) 

Getting a nice dark green now, has been a bit up and down with the temps the last couple of weeks too, but that said I have managed to keep her in a reasonable stare of health, ish .

large.F9AACBE2-B08B-4FF9-A3CD-B7CB16C553BE.jpeg

large.F8840095-D4E1-4B0F-AD29-8BC341539F70.jpeg

large.F22B4D09-571C-4FCB-8371-3CB4FA0036AC.jpeg

large.48CA5830-66C6-4089-8C6A-C17A1125302A.jpeg

large.45449BFA-F779-416B-8C18-E8AEA9681015.jpeg

There we are then, another in depth Jibba information overload for all you guys ( or gals)who are following closely. I’ll be back in a bit,

All Hail The King :notworthy:

I hear he is alive :pitchfork:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

6 people like this

Alright there,

Just popped back to add a couple of out of the pot root shots, so here goes,

large.08857D90-3616-4029-A880-5B8720F2C583.jpeglarge.AA702C85-9D23-4A1A-8AE6-786AD86122E8.jpeglarge.6872CE0F-63B5-4C86-BFD6-ACDCB45D1340.jpeglarge.DB9E368F-2D33-43F4-A312-4E7AFC5BD67A.jpeg

I just took a few quick snaps with a tamron sp 90mm lense that I have managed to get my hands on, I should put more effort in and set the tripod up to.

I am really enjoying learning how my camera works with all the different lense set ups, it is quite astounding how much difference the lense makes, but before I break into a full jabber I am off.

Take it easy. Jj. :notworthy:

7 people like this

Great photos Jibba Jabba. Looking solid and I am sure you have a surprise for us. 

2 people like this

i must tell the king .....

17 Grosser Than Gross Moments in Dog Parenting | The Dog ...

5 people like this

I think by the time you flip the comp will be over lol

lovely looking roots mate :)

2 people like this

The hole’s at the bottom of the pot seem to be doing the trick, working like an air-pot an pruning the root’s, they not running in circle’s around the bottom like in normal pot’s...

nice to see this working, as it was my thinking when drilling mine out, prob from seeing ur’s m8...

Looking healthy an nicely train’d...

Good luck dude....

2 people like this

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

I think by the time you flip the comp will be over lol

Maybe :rofl:

Just gotta wait a couple of weeks possibly four or five, might as well make the most of all the time we have to play with.

Cheers for the positive kind words @ROCKSTEADY6 and yes mate the show will start soon, just waiting for the reinforcements to man the fuck up and stop wimping about :flex:

49 minutes ago, Amo said:

The hole’s at the bottom

All part of my pre veg plan, which I must say is coming together nicely, I wasn’t going to say anything,but after the generosity displayed by the King earlier this very day in the form of 50 lashes, not five or even ten but fifty, then to add the fart from another prisoner, I just thought I must be the luckiest bastard here, so what I am going to pass over to you brave Knight and everyone else is that I use a small round piece of copper mesh which has been devilishly woven into some of that weed barrier stuff, guaranteed not to rust bust buckle or bend.:pitchfork:

All hail the King :notworthy:

Jj.

Edited by Jibba jabba
Dip shit
5 people like this

looking grand jibba.

dont worry about veg time im gonna outlast all of you thats for sure but mine is really picking up now.

liking the trunk girth,i enjoy a good thickness.

2 people like this