Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

is this white, mold?

34 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

Now if your buying your cannabis instead of growing average UK price is about £10 for 1 single little gram I smoke more in 1 joint. Just saying lol playing with fire :pitchfork:

its not about that. Cannabis has grown in the wild without help for time immemorial. it has withstood big freezes sweltering heats plagues, being used by shamans, being love,d and being hated.

i am sure it can handle anything the north west of England can throw at it :) buying chilli seeds actually got me in trouble with us authorities as i tried to buy cuban orange using paypal. got my account frozen and investigated, all because it had the name "cuba" in the title. and chillis wont bankrupt you or make you use a foodbank. i dont know what you are feeding them that costs that much lol and you sound like you should be growing more than cannabis. you seem a little obbssessed with it :)

since uaing canna cure ive not has a single grrenfly on any of my plants, and even no brownscale :O and my kumquat tree  the brownscale are dying from not bweing able to feed :D

loving your plant too much lol 

ziz7bYd.jpg

On 6/23/2019 at 6:14 PM, lildaveham said:

lol 

If you have a grow room why are you fucking about with putting em out and bringing em in?

any pics of the full plants ?

Peace

lil d.

ngmT3VY.jpg

rynSyYO.jpg

VCys8ni.jpg

EfXTVc0.jpg

hlqb0VO.jpg