Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CBDiva

indoor
Clawing Autos, help a girl out?

Posted (edited)

Hi all. First Post, so please be gentle if I forget any info. (Have I even posted in the right place??) Growing 4 strains all autoflower (6 plants) in an 8'x4' with 3x Mars Hydro Reflector 600s, coco medium and using Plagron nutes (cocs a&b, Pure Zym, Green Sensation) Spring water with base EC of 0.2. Currently approx day 62 from seed. Temp is between 24 & 26, humidity sits between 40 & 48.

Think I had a bit of lockout due to a dodgy EC pen and overfertilizing, but have 'flushed' with a weaker feed and now getting run off EC of 1.8, with a feed of 1.5-1.7 going in, so happy now that there's no build up. However, I've got clawing leaves on my Charlotte's Angel (a high cbd strain, first time I've grown) and also on one of the Northern Lights. Hopefully photos are attached **No, they're not. How do you add photos here??!!**. Northern has yellowing edges to the leaves, Charlotte is a good colour, just has a massive case of claw going on. Any advice? 

Edited by CBDiva

2 people like this

large._20190622_155350.JPG

18 minutes ago, BarrySHitPeas said:

Thank you Barry, have added photo to comments. 

@CBDiva Hi ya. 

Is it just the one plant that's clawing or are there others?

This will help determine if its a feed / water issue or an environment issue.

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

@CBDiva Hi ya. 

Is it just the one plant that's clawing or are there others?

This will help determine if its a feed / water issue or an environment issue.

This is the worst case, but I have it on three of the six. They've stabilised in the last 24 hours, to be fair, don't seem to be worsening.