Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Piglet

Eggs or water/thricomes

Please someone tell me these ain't eggs

large.IMG-20190619-WA0004.jpg

1 person likes this

they  ain't eggs

5 people like this

lol 

Looks like tardigrade eggs, they'll survive anything :nuke:

1 person likes this

Hard to tell mate , I can tell you it doesn't look like russets or broads but I can't rule out cyclamen  ,most likely immature trichs but if you have that nuke em stuff already I'd use it . Give you piece of mind if nothing else.

it's not like most insecticides/fungicides  as its made out of household stuff like yeast citric acid.

Normally  I wouldn't advocate spraying anything but given the potential for these fuckers to come back ,prevention is better then cure.

Go on press the button nuke em :nuke: ( Ffs read up on it first tho)

my 7 day old seedling was fine after  , so I'm sure yours can take it.

nowt funny about mites when you have them lads.

and if you look what the eggs look like it isn't a million miles away from what your looking at in that pic although agreed it's probably not eggs 

Being in the same situation as the OP I can understand why he's worried.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Jimboo said:

they  ain't eggs

3 hours ago, botanics said:

lol 

Ok. Dare I ask what they is :cowboy:

Ah shit, just got it, cus my OP said 'please someone tell me they ain't eggs'

Feels good mayn

Edited by Piglet

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

Looks like tardigrade eggs, they'll survive anything :nuke:

2 hours ago, BarrySHitPeas said:

Hard to tell mate , I can tell you it doesn't look like russets or broads but I can't rule out cyclamen  ,most likely immature trichs but if you have that nuke em stuff already I'd use it . Give you piece of mind if nothing else.

it's not like most insecticides/fungicides  as its made out of household stuff like yeast citric acid.

Normally  I wouldn't advocate spraying anything but given the potential for these fuckers to come back ,prevention is better then cure.

Go on press the button nuke em :nuke: ( Ffs read up on it first tho)

my 7 day old seedling was fine after  , so I'm sure yours can take it.

nowt funny about mites when you have them lads.

and if you look what the eggs look like it isn't a million miles away from what your looking at in that pic although agreed it's probably not eggs 

Being in the same situation as the OP I can understand why he's worried.

Yeah and a quick google image search of various mite eggs, shows pictures of eggs that look very similar to the one I posted above which is why I thought that especially with previous issues from my other thread.

Will defo just nuke em @BarrySHitPeas

1 person likes this

He was taking the piss about the tardigrade eggs mate,

tardigrades are those tiny bear like things that are well known for living in extreme conditions.  but not cannabis as far as i know ?

To be honest experienced as they are, its not something people tend to look at, unless they've actually had them, and well by all accounts they are pretty rare in the UK.

and lets face it when your whole crop is it risk its hard to think calmly about it.

"Broad and Cyclamen Mites are tiny arachnids (<0.2 mm in length) that are common pests of strawberries, African violet, ivy and more. Distributed worldwide, broad and cyclamen mites have become major pests to a range of commercial crops and have proven difficult to control. Much of the difficulty in controlling them stems from their minute size and how difficult they are to successfully identify. Use a minimum magnification of a 10x loupe or magnifying glass to get a better look!"

Dont take it personally just stoners having a laugh mate they aren't nasty people , to them it just looks like your worried about a immature trich on leaf not a problem.

lets hope it is !

yeah Nuke em mate, its not like  a mectin based products no major down point to using it, other then its price tag.

after you read the faq you should feel a lot more confident about using it i was.

Good luck

(let me know how you get on )

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, BarrySHitPeas said:

He was taking the piss about the tardigrade eggs mate,

tardigrades are those tiny bear like things that are well known for living in extreme conditions.  but not cannabis as far as i know ?

To be honest experienced as they are, its not something people tend to look at, unless they've actually had them, and well by all accounts they are pretty rare in the UK.

and lets face it when your whole crop is it risk its hard to think calmly about it.

"Broad and Cyclamen Mites are tiny arachnids (<0.2 mm in length) that are common pests of strawberries, African violet, ivy and more. Distributed worldwide, broad and cyclamen mites have become major pests to a range of commercial crops and have proven difficult to control. Much of the difficulty in controlling them stems from their minute size and how difficult they are to successfully identify. Use a minimum magnification of a 10x loupe or magnifying glass to get a better look!"

Dont take it personally just stoners having a laugh mate they aren't nasty people , to them it just looks like your worried about a immature trich on leaf not a problem.

lets hope it is !

yeah Nuke em mate, its not like  a mectin based products no major down point to using it, other then its price tag.

after you read the faq you should feel a lot more confident about using it i was.

Good luck

(let me know how you get on )

Haha yeah I thought as much, you've been a big help mate in this thread and the other so thanks for that

Il keep you posted 

1 person likes this

On 6/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, Piglet said:

Ok. Dare I ask what they is :cowboy:

Ah shit, just got it, cus my OP said 'please someone tell me they ain't eggs'

Feels good mayn

Lol, joke aside, i think they are immature trichs

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Piglet

I'm going to say 100% trichomes developing. They look about the right size along side the hairs which on better image quality are also glass like at this stage.

Toke...

large.5c997a4142c35_veggiessupermacroMARK.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
2 people like this

I want your camera lol

Oh wow. That straight-up looks like something from a documentary of some sort. Nice shot, mate!