Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The yeti

Optic foliar switch

Posted (edited)

My mates ended up with a hermie in his blue dream grow about 6wks in flower . He's bought a bottle of optic foliar switch that is ment to stop/reverse or sterilise the plant some how . Has anybody heard of it or used . Hopefully he's not just bought a bottle of snake oil

Edited by The yeti

Yes and I have used and use it. I use it on a plant what is known for hermies. Have had no issues since.

I used on some moonshine haze worked a treat :hippy:

@Crispy flannel do you have any pics of the plants pre application and after by chance ? Would be nice to see.:oldtoker:

14 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@Crispy flannel do you have any pics of the plants pre application and after by chance ? Would be nice to see.:oldtoker:

Unfortunaly not it was a couple of years ago now I used it, I had to pull them out of the tent and went over every branch with a torch to find all sacks then used tweezers dipped in water to pull the sacks off, once you have thoroughly examined every node and pulled off all sacks spray generously with the switch and let them dry during lights out, end product had 0 seeds and taste was not affected. 

@Crispy flannel you do know it’s banned ? It’s not even on manufacturing site , so why big it up seems lots old stock around ...:oldtoker: edit to add the list originally of banned in Washington ... was a random test led to more and this was result in one state for banned ingredients. Btw it copy and pasted ..

@The yeti

The following is the list of the 15 products that tested positive for disallowed pesticides. The first two products are the pesticides that had previously been approved for use. 

1. Safergro Mildew Cure for Powdery Mildew Control
2. SNS 217C All Natural Spider Mite Control Concentrate
3. Humboldt Roots
4. Olivia’s Cloning Gel
5. Optic Foliar AT-AK
6. Optic Foliar Overgrow
7. Optic Foliar Switch
8. Rock Resinator Heavy Yields
9. Root 66 1-1-1
10. The Hammer
11. Frost Protection Plus
12. NPK Mighty Wash