Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hopsarecannabistoo

my runt.

I know this wont produce anything its a runt. but i have space in my growroom, and nowt really to put in it so for a laugh i thought id follow it through to finish :D 

zbPFSZp.jpg

Ps ereally i just want to see if it makes teeny tiny little buds lol 

1 person likes this

I had three plants that looked like this when I first started to grow. ( my first grow ever, beginning of june this year) I let them do their thing and they are now doing really well. How old is she from popping through the soil. Mine looked awful at 14 days at nearly 21 days they have grown into healthy stretched plants. 

19 days 

im not too fussed if it doesnt grow, my Royal bluematic is now going well, well better than it was. lol. really 1 plant is enough for my needs, but if i can get more i will aha this just tickled me that its so tiny :D 

let it grow mate ..... it may surprise ya ....

3 people like this

Every time I get abnormal growth from a seed I planted it turns out to be some kind of mutant.  Just for a change I'd like to have a little plant like that on the side for a bit of fun.  You could grow it anywhere in the garden with minimal cover.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

That's why I'm growing my baby cookie lol shame it's an auto or I'd keep it forever lol

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

How old is it?

now 20 days :D 

1 person likes this