Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

budman320

Guerrilla poor weather growing

Hi guys just a quick one... in lat 53 but as most of us are aware we have had a dreadful summer so far... I have some outside growing... should I be expecting any bud at all?? Thanks budman320

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i know the feeling mate .... been pi55ing it down here for the last 4 weeks ....  plants suffering  and im getting webbed feet !!!!

Edited by vortex
3 people like this

Absolute nightmare tbh mate they are growing as tall as autos should but I'm very concerned of the flowering period     "(  why can't we just have last year again haha

1 person likes this

The beauty of growing outdoors man, some times you win sometimes you lose. I'm hopeful though considering summer hasn't officially started yet.

4 people like this

luckily i am doing both. on sunny days (while they dont smell much) im havign them out in the sun, when it rains and at night i put them in the grow room :) so mine are both indoor and outdoor grow lol 

A little better here in SW France but still challenging. But plenty of time to get some more seeds started. I've just sprouted 8 more autos and hoping they can go out soonish. Good luck!

Posted (edited)

@Hopsarecannabistoo  risky business that..biggest mistake I ever made was bringing a plant from outside into my  g-room  had spider mite for years...its not to bad if nothing in there and not going to put something striaght in there after as less likely to cross over but mites can hide dormant for ages ...mites wont be so much of issue atm outside as been wet but a week or two of heat  and there everywhere this time of year not to mention other pests...just a warning from a mite sufferer :mellow:lol

Edited by HEMPFRUIT

8 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

@Hopsarecannabistoo  risky business that..biggest mistake I ever made was bringing a plant from outside into my  g-room  had spider mite for years...its not to bad if nothing in there and not going to put something striaght in there after as less likely to cross over but mites can hide dormant for ages ...mites wont be so much of issue atm outside as been wet but a week or two of heat  and there everywhere this time of year not to mention other pests...just a warning from a mite sufferer :mellow:lol

ive grown chillis inside and out for years and still have never had spider mites, our old house had billions of the red ones. but the only issues i really get round here are brown scale bugs, aphids, and occasionaly fungus gnats.  in the 4 years ive been growing chilli's never ever had spider mites :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

also ive not even had a single aphid since using that canna cure, il say its the best buy ive ever bought also my chillis move in and outside all the time. the only thing they have ever brought in was slugs which i solved with slug pellets on the ground around the pots :) i also wonder if the lemon balm lavender eucalyptus thyme and rosemarry helps deter tham from my chillis tomatoes and cannabis 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
1 person likes this

@Hopsarecannabistoo  fiar enough mate you sound like your on the ball  with the pests...yeah they may be detterening..all I will say is iv never had spider mite on my peppers but have on other plants in garden and mites really seem to target cannabis if it's around ..I'm probally  being really paranoid lol as I think I am it place where they thrive as we are in the dryer part of the UK if that exists lol again just thought id mention but you seem to be on guard anyway and i would imagine that cannacure is helping a lot :yinyang: 

just wait till you get brown scale bugs. they make aphids and spider mites look like amateurs

Spider mite: "watch me destroy this plant"

Brown scale "hold my beer"

brown scale are invincible lol. immune to pesticides. you have to squash em lol